18장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"If I'm Full Sun, you need to my Sunflower," Donghyuck said and moved his bottom over the bed to the bedside table, where Daera had set the paint and the brushes since the two wanted to draw pictures for each other to hang in their room.

Donghyuck's mother had left the house a while ago to do some grocery shopping and visiting her sister, so she could invite her and Donghyuck's cousins for dinner, so the two teenagers had some time for themselves.

They were currently resting in Donghyuck's bedroom, which Daera really liked. His walls were dark blue and he had a rare Michael Jackson poster above his bed; similar to Daera who had a signed Red Velvet poster above her bed. His furniture was light brown and he had a lot of shelves, witch CDs, and even LPs — mostly from Michael Jackson and other artists.

On his desk was an old looking computer and next to it a newer Macbook. The girl wondered why he still kept the old computer when he had a newer one right next to it, but she didn't ask because it didn't seem too important to her. She looked over to her boyfriend who was happily applying yellow paint on to his drawing.

"You're not drawing me as a Sunflower, are you?" Daera asked and took the brush of her painting. Donghyuck only grinned happily and continued using yellow paint. "Hyuck... show me!" She begged, but the cheeky boy only stuck out his tongue and continued to paint happily.

"Show me!" Daera demanded, but Donghyuck continued to ignore her. "Ya! You cheeky bastard, show me!" She said, setting down her painting tools and crawling over to where Donghyuck was sitting. "Don't you dare, Choi Daera!" He said but Daera crawled closer.

"Oh-no-no-no!" Donghyuck said and laid on his back to stretch his arm with the painting of Daera further away. "Don't be like that!" Daera squeaked and crawled closer to Donghyuck's body. All of a sudden she lost balance and dropped onto Donghyuck's stomach. 

Her hands were on his chest and her face only centimetres away from his. 

The girl looked at her boyfriend, eyes as big as plates; and Donghyuck seemed as shocked as Daera was. His breathing hitched and he felt his heartbeat speed up at the sudden closeness between the two teenagers. He gulped and watched Daera trying to stand up.

"D-Don't!" He stuttered and licked his lips. He laid his painting and his brush on the bedside table and then moved his hands to grab Daera's face. "I missed you so much, Choi Daera." He whispered and leaned in. Daera held her breath, would she finally be able to kiss her boyfriend again?

The girl closed her eyes, holding her breath when she felt Donghyuck's soft lips on hers. It felt like the time stopped for the two teenagers and they were in their own world for a second. They quickly parted but Donghyuck looked at his girlfriend with adoration written across of his face. He swallowed and sat up, leaning onto the headboard of the bed. "Come closer," he asked his girlfriend who carefully crawled closer and carefully, to not touch his cast sat on his hips, straddling him slightly.

Her heart was beating faster, now that she was sitting on her boyfriend in such an intimate and grown-up way. She swallowed when Donghyuck took her hands and set them on his chest. Daera tried not to interpret too much into this, and she tried not to start touching Donghyuck in an inappropriate way. 

With trembling hands, Donghyuck laid his hands on his girlfriend's waist and gulped. "K-Kiss me..." He whispered and Daera nodded; her cheeks bright red and her heart pounding. She wondered if Donghyuck could hear it. She licked her lips and slowly leaned down, pressing her lips onto his once again.

A sensation of feelings went through her body. She felt Donghyuck grab her body tightly and it made her deepen the kiss. She felt herself slightly grabbing onto the fabric of Donghyuck's shirt and heard his muffled whimper. But she couldn't stop. It was as if she was possessed by a demon, that was addicted to kissing Donghyuck.

And Daera was addicted.

Donghyuck suddenly deepened the kiss, opening his mouth and asking Daera to do the same, without saying any words. Soon the room was filled with muffled smacking noises until the horny teenagers let go of each other. Daera bit her lip, that felt swollen and Donghyuck tried to hide the tent in his trousers. 

Daera took a step back and sat down on the opposite end of the bed, far away from Donghyuck. Her heart beat fast and she couldn't describe the feeling that just went through her body. "Hyuck-ah?" She asked, her cheeks still red. The singer looked over to her, his cheeks as red as hers. "Was that a make-out session?" The girl asked and Donghyuck nodded.

"I think so." He gulped. "But... But it felt good. Weird, but good?" He asked and Daera nodded. "I'd like to repeat that sometime..." She said, almost sounding embarrassed. "Me too..." He said and coughed. "Should we continue our paintings now?" He asked and Daera nodded, picking up her equipment from the floor to continue the painting she had started for Donghyuck.

While Donghyuck continued to draw a sea of sunflowers, he kept looking over to Daera. How long had it been since the couple started dating? It had been almost seven months... He was surprised no one had found out about them yet.

Neither their friends, nor his company. Their families knew they were together, but Donghyuck was sure that his Mother would never tell the tabloids anything about his sons secret relationship. Since they were dating for such a long time, Donghyuck knew it was going to be hard once his company would find out.

He hoped they wouldn't force them to break up.

He quickly shook his head and looked over to his girlfriend that had already a streak of paint on her cheek, while she was concentrating in painting a picture for Donghyuck.