Chapter 59

!!!Update Update!!!

Sorry guys I'm trying my best to complete this story and update it on the time but time is what I'm not getting nowadays.
Hope you will understand.

!!!Vote for the chapter guys!!!

😊

***

I can't leave with this uneasiness in me and that's the reason why I'm sitting in this cafe and waiting for that person who will tell me the truth. Yes, I called on that number and said I want to meet but no one spoke from another side and the phone got disconnected but in few minutes a message came with an address telling me to meet here if I want to know the truth.

I was waiting patiently for that person. I smiled nervously at the waiter who kept the glass of water on my table and said thank you. With sweaty hands I gulped the cold contained to less my anxiousness and at the same time, I heard “Jane” making me lift my eyes and see at that person. My eyes widen in shock seeing that person and It made me think hard about that.

How does this person know the truth?

Looking at him with still wide eyes I stood up in shock.

“How are you Jane it's been so long since I last saw you,” he said with a happy smile while hugging me. “I missed you so much,” he said while breaking our hug and cupping my cheeks with affection. I was just looking at him blankly. “I'm so happy to see you. I was looking forward to meeting you” he said in his cheerful voice while giving me a happy smile like always. I too missed him so much but I can't say it because I'm tongue-tied due to shock after seeing him.

I just kept staring at him blankly. My brain was trying to process everything. I was trying to find some connection between him and with my family accident but I couldn't find any connecting link between us. I'm totally confused about what is going on and lost in words. Looking at my lost state he smiled at me with a known smile “I know you are confused about everything and I understand that it was a very hard decision for you to take a step and come here to know the truth by knowing how much you love your husbands family. I almost lost my hope that you will ever call me to know the truth. After knowing the fact of how much your husband's parents love you. They love you as their daughter and it put my heart at ease because you were lucky enough to get a love of mother and father from them” he said in a soft voice with an understanding smile.

“But at the same time, my heart pains knowing that all of this you got now. All of the relationships and happiness from yours today's family has cost you your own parents' life,” he said with sad eyes with a bitter smile.

I couldn't understand what he is saying. He is making me more confused. “W...what are you trying to say,” I asked in a breaking voice.

What does he mean by that everything has cost me my own parents' life?

When he said that my heart started beating fast with this unknown fear making me afraid of what was coming next. I looking at him with confused and afraid eyes. “Yes Jane all of your present happiness has cost you your own parent's life” he repeated his words with a sad smile making my fear increase more.

“W..what are you trying to say. What it has to do with my current family please say it clearly” I said while trying to keep my voice firm. He gave me a sad smile like he understood what I was feeling.

“Jane I don't want to hurt you but yes everything is related to your current family and the person who is responsible for all of this is no one else but your husband,” he said with a bitter face.