A/N

*** It's really important please read****

Hi, my lovely readers,

I hope you enjoyed my last update.

If enjoyed how would I know you enjoyed it.

If you want to let me know please vote, comment and share.

I know it is hard for you to comment. Like who will wast there time to write a comment to let this poor writer know that stuff she is writing is good, bad or Interesting and yes I'm she😁.

To all my just readers please vote this is the only way that I can receive your love for me and as well as for my book.

Your votes motivate me to write new chapters.

& your comments inspire me to write a more interesting chapter for you.

I put so much of my efforts and time to write chapters for you and thing which I expect from you is vote and comment. Am I expecting more from you and if you think that I'm than please ignore my A/N and keep enjoying my book.

So my lovely readers if you agree with me a little bit please go back to my previous chapters and vote, comment, share and follow me.

People show some love to me and I'm starving for your love😜😉

And my lovely readers who have already voted for my chapters thanks for your support and I love you a lot.

Thanks for reading so far.

I love you all😘