Chapter 19

Zivon's POV: As I was pulled aboard the plane that would be my transport to my end, all I could think about was her. Nova. What would happen to her? Maybe it was best, I would die and she would be free. No one would try to hurt her, it would end what I began. 

     Glancing back to the girl that made me believe in light, the girl that taught me to be weak while being strong. Her crystal eyes met mine, and what I saw in them tore my soul into pieces. 

     Fear. 

     Shear terror racked Nova's eyes, something I thought I would never see. This was the girl I thought would never show fear, especially not to me. 

     Tears streamed down her face, her hands flying to her face to cover her tears. Her fear stricken eyes pleaded with me to fight, fight my way back to her. I knew I couldn't do that, not when a gun was pressed to her head. 

     I was suddenly overwhelmed with an emotion I can only explain as pain. With Feliks bleeding out on the ground, Nova and I were hopeless. No one would make the call to help us. To help her

     I called out a final command, hoping I would be heard over the howling wind. "Don't come after me," I called to anyone who would listen, even if that was no one. 

     I almost fell to my knees, but the masked figures pulled me into the jet. Just as the door swung shut, a hard blow to my head made the world slowly fall away from me, leaving me in an abyss of darkness. 

Nova's POV: When Zivon was pulled out of my sight, the masked man dropped me to the floor. I crumpled into my own body, using my back as a shell. 

     He is gone, gone forever. They will kill him. There is nothing I can do to stop it. They were evil. Why would someone do this? But Zivon was no better. My heart pulsates with pain again at that reminder, breaking me again. 

     I remember Feliks, and snap my head up to see his body gone, only a puddle of blood remaining. 

     Those monsters even took his body... 

     I have nothing. Nothing anymore. 

     Sobs racked my body, shivering my spine. The whipping wind nipped at my skin, as I tried to pull myself into an even tighter ball. 

     I wish Zivon was here to comfort me, but that's not possible now. I felt like I was waiting, waiting for someone. Maybe Feliks or Zivon to pick me up of the pavement, pushing me into the car, taking me home to comfort me. 

     I felt a twisted, sad, angry, dark cloud of emotion in my chest. My legs ached to run, somewhere, to an unknown destination of safety that didn't exist. Not anymore anyways. 

     I heard planes buzzing over head, and in my mind I knew I needed to get up. I just couldn't. Helplessness consumed me, I was lost. 

     How would I get back the the compound? Did Feliks leave the keys in the car? How do I even know the way home? How am I going to live without him?

     Thousands of questions whirled through my mind, a tornado of jumbled thoughts. I couldn't bear it anymore. 

     Something like rage burst inside me, and I flung myself off the asphalt. I have to get him back. I have to hope he's going to live. I have to do something. I can't let him go without a fight. 

     I will find him. 

===============  

Thanks so much for all the support on this story, it means so much to me! <3 

     I update as much as possible, but with school and extra curriculars its hard. Thanks again!