Three

~Chapter Three~   

                      That day went faster than expected; Jason thinks, every good day does pass very fast, everything exciting lasts shorter than expected. One minute you’re kicking all the problems out, the next minute, you’re drowning with your own problems and it’s confusing, how would you like it? Drowning or dying with thirst?

                       But as a matter of fact, it’s not like something really tragic happened to Jason, it was just a normal day at college, just with after waves of Thomas and Dianne. The two realistically different people. It was good to spend the day, drowning in numbers with Thomas, but it felt surprisingly sad when Jason saw Dianne storm out of their classroom.

                       But Jason isn’t supposed to feel bad for her, She’s just that obnoxious classmate that forced herself to Jason, or not, but Jason felt like Dianne did everything just to get close to him which he thinks is; inhumanly possible. Dianna was something. She was annoying and stupid and an idiot, Jason could spend the whole day writing down how much he hated every being of Dianne, but he knows he wouldn’t because in that big list, he might not stop himself from writing down that she’s beautiful. She’s everything bad, but beautiful.

                        Why is he even talking like that? Like he likes Dianne, like they were friends, but they’re not. If there’s anything that mattered along the way, it was Thomas, the guy that made him feel good and happy, not Dianne, not someone like Dianne, someone like Thomas, the world’s dream person.

                        Then it leads to one question; Am I gay? Of course, he isn’t gay, he can’t be gay. Being gay is normal and all those but never in his living years did he think that he would be attracted to boys, boys with beautiful eyes and beautiful body and beautiful—Shut up!

                        Maybe, Jason needed to stop thinking about his gender, it was just his gender, it was just his whole life, oh come on, Shut up!

                        Back to the story, Jason was writing about his day once again, settling his books inside his bag, and his little folder at the tips of his shoulders. He wears his shoes before kissing his mother goodbye who just muttered a ‘goodbye’, and ‘be a good boy’ as he left.

                         The way to school wasn’t even exciting, and he was almost late, stupid taxis weren’t available when he needed it. Jason can’t wait to finally get his driving license, but goodness gracious! He’s too lazy to even start getting driving classes.

*Flashback*

                          Jason groaned as he heard his alarm clock and even his mother calling.

                             “Hello?”

                            “Your uncle Louis is furious again! You did not attend your driving lessons again!” His mother yells through the phone and Jason needed to keep it 10 kilometers away from him just to keep his eardrums intact.

                           “I’m so sorry, mom. What time is it?” Jason asks

                         “For heaven’s sake, Jason! You’re still sleeping, aren’t you?! It’s already 7 pm already!” His mother yells and Jason curses below his breath.

                        “Jason, I’m telling you! I don’t appreciate you cursing!”

                       “Yes yes yes yes, Mrs. Goodie personality” Jason laughs

                       “JA-”

                     What is wrong with you? First you skip it because you couldn’t leave your ice cream, then the next, you were in starbucks, and now you overslept? What’s next?

                                                          *End Of Flasback*

                        The next thing that happened was that,  Jason ended up yelling at the instructor because he was being an annoying person and didn’t let Jason bring his chocolate mocha, stupid arrogant instructor, he threw his mocha at his shirt and the vehicle, making that particular agency ban him.

                         Jason’s mother didn’t know yet, although, she’ll find out soon, who wouldn’t find it out.

~*~

Short update, I’m so sorry, I really need to stop typing here, because I need to study for my Exams tomorrow, such a bummer. I’d update after a week, okay? I’m so sorry for the late update. I hope y’all understand.

-Reen xx