Two

~Chapter Two~  

             “Mom, I can’t take more of this. I really need to be home” Jason mumbles to the phone and his mother keeps on apologizing because she can’t come over, she couldn’t leave her work.

             “Jason, I’m so sorry. I’ll let uncle Louis take you, if that’s okay” His mother suggests, but Jason declines. He didn’t really want to spend time with his uncle Louis, Louis was rude and arrogant, what does he really expect from an old man?

             “She’s coming?” Dianne asks and Jason rolls his eyes.

            “Who even gave you the right to actually listen to my conversations?” Jason sassed, rolling his eyes another time.

            “I’m just being nice, shit head” Dianne mutters

            “Can you drive me out?” Jason asks

             “What?!” Dianne exclaims.

              “Can you drive me home? I really want to be home”

               “You’re not even sick at all!” Dianne exclaims

                “You know?!” Jason yells

                 “Hashtag, Duh” Dianne says rolling his eyes going back to the counter of the nurse’s room and waits for people, people that can take her away, away from the boy who was abruptly arrogant and sassy or the guy that really hates every fiber of her, Or, maybe, if she drives him home, maybe, the boy would soften up to her.

                 “Come on, Richardson” She said and Jason looks at her, his eyes shimmering and Dianne just had to admit that it was beautiful.

                 “You’re driving me home?!” Jason asks, his voice full of happiness.

                 “No, I’m driving you to the closest rehab” Dianne answers taking her bag and Jason follows her.

~*~  

                “Thank you” Jason mumbles to Dianne who just gave her a small smile.

                 “I need to leave” Dianne informed and Jason nods, and in a swift, Dianne was gone.

                 Jason walks in his house and goes directly to his room, his tumblr wall full of boy band’s pictures, some pictures of kitties because kitties are cute and adorable, then more of the designs that he found at some certain websites. Jason loves his own-customized room, that’s for sure.

                “It’s only the both of us, love” Jason mumbles, trying his British accent, the one he watched on YouTube, and he smiles, because he doesn’t fail this time. He takes his favorite pillow which had a picture of batman on it and hugs it tight.