шесть (6)

Steve stares at me worriedly. "Are you okay? Buck?"

I quickly shoved past the man, using his own emotions to distract him. I pushed flacon to the wall as I ran towards the visible exit.

Ignore the pain in your head. Keep going.

I rammed myself into the door and flew beyond it. Surprisingly, it wasn't locked. There was an issue though. I didn't know where I was.

I sped down the hallway, making sure to listen for footsteps or the whir of the mechanical wings. There was a voice that came over the loudspeaker.

"Attention Avengers," where am I, a college? "We have a missing persons situation. Unarmed. Deadly. Sedate, do not harm or kill."

I smirked to myself. Let them throw something at me. Nobody else here was alive when Bucky was. The only threat I had was captain America. I could hurt anyone else without pain.

I hooked a left and jumped down the stairwell. Where was the damn exit in this place? Still, no footsteps followed mine. The heroes have lost their touch.

I'm going back to HYDRA after this. I'll lie. I'll die again. This was too painful. It woke Bucky up too much. What was left of Bucky, anyway.

I heard a noise and my head snapped upwards. Somebody was running above me. Not upstairs, but on some sort of metal catwalk. I sped up.

She jumped down, landing square on my shoulders. I kept my head down and rammed myself into the wall. I heard the drywall crunch. She was dazed at first, but eventually she hopped off of me and took a breath to prepare herself for the next attack.

I knew that hair. I knew that all knowing smirk. Damn, who else is alive? Does the HYRDA handler I killed six years ago want to join the party? I squared my stance and got ready.

"It's like training all over again, huh?" She spit her gum onto the freshly cleaned floors.

I didn't respond. She didn't expect one.

She launched at me, which was characteristic of her. I dodged under her and grabbed her leg before yanking her down with me. She fell onto the ground, where her flips and tricks would be useless.

Keep her down. Don't let her up. She gets the high ground and you're screwed.

I kicked at her and punched where her head was. She rolled out of the way and got underneath my stomach before attempting to launch me up with her feet. It was slightly affective. I was pushed three feet away from her.

I clenched my jaw and scanned the room quickly. She made an effort to block the only exit. I was three stories up and there was a window behind me. Time to think.

I sprung to the wall, running up it for a second before jumped down and punching. I missed, but I made a hole in the ground. She grabbed my right arm and twisted it behind my back. I felt the muscles and nerves ache. I quickly backed up and rammed her into the wall repeatedly.

Without thinking, I flipped her over me and ran towards the window.

Jump.

I leaped without a second glance and landed on the rooftop of the smaller section of the building. I sprinted without looking behind me to check for her or him. I reached the end and rolled off the roof.

The woods.

I quickly turned, causing my feet to catch in the ground and kick up grass.

Forget it.

The wild animal inside of me was alive now. It said to go for the woods. Get out of their range, worry about everything else later.

Natalia was here. How was that possible? She was the only black widow to survive. She was trained partially by me. We almost had a thing, but the red room found out and they used me against her, making her shoot me and vice versa on separate occasions. How is everyone still alive? They said I killed her on a previous mission...

I heard leaves crunch behind me and spun around, impulsively reaching for the empty knife handle on my belt. Nobody. I growled and kept walking, keeping my head up.

What's the game plan
Stay alive

Town or remote location
I have to think of that one

The town had perks of having resources. Food, water, heat. Yet I ran the risk of being discovered. There's no doubt that captain America is sending out a poster for my return to him.

I'm not gonna be taken again. I'm not their pet. I'm not his Bucky. I know so much about what I'm not. Yet, I know nothing of who I am.