𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

( *:・゚✧* ) 'i loved you always.'
'then why'd you hurt me?'

skylar drove off, ignoring her parents calls. she wante- no needed daniel at the moment, she couldn't afford to lose him. she knew this was a shitty move, and he was so fucking stupid to think about it-

"stop skylar." she told herself firmly.

"now go find him" she, once again, instructed herself.

_

daniel sat, now he was doubting his choices. he wondered if skylar really came for him, if she knew. he ran a hand through his hair as a couple of tears fell. "why does this have to happen to me." he mumbled to himself.

suddenly a strong urge inside of him begged for him to just do it. go kill himself, he decided there was no waiting for skylar- or the boys. neither probably cared. he laughed in tears, but soon he frowned again. was he serious?

yes. he was.

so he ran, from where he was. but bumped into somethi- or someone. he fell, he collapsed onto the floor. he needed to stop, he needed to scream. this was too overwhelming for him.

he cried harder as the female figure gripped him, holding him up. "i'm sorry-" he sniffed, looking up to the figure- he froze. his heart froze. it was her.

but in this case, he only felt worse.

"sky why are you here? just let me go. leave me-" he sobbed, feeling week again. he felt embarrassed, he felt horrible for giving up like this.

the girl's heart broke at this sight. she hated herself, this was because of her. this was her fault. "daniel no. i could never-" she sniffled, tearing up.

the two silenced as they both cried in quietness, holding onto each other. they had many things to say to each other, many problems to share, many explanations to say, and much love to give.

"you c-ame" he hiccupped, as a shock of realisation ran through him. she came.

"how could i not? you mean the universe and-"

"and more to me skylar" he cut her off. "you've saved me from doing many horrific things. what did i do to deserve you? if it werent for you, i'd be probably dea-"

"shh" she hushed him, placing a finger on his lips. "dont say that. i wouldn't have let that happen. ever"

he hugged her tighter, staining her shirt with new wet tears- but instead tears of relief and somewhat happiness. however, neither seemed to care.

suddenly a thought struck daniel. and he knew this could go two ways but at this moment, he didn't give a single thought about.

instead, he pulled away from the hug and placed his lips onto her's. taking her by surprise. he missed this, he missed their memories and moments. he missed her.

he smiled into the kiss as skylar placed a hand on his cheek. it was alright. it went as he hoped.

however, confusing him, skylar pulled away abruptly in shock. "did i- did we just-?" she mumbled.

daniel's heart broke.

neither regretted the kiss. skylar missed everything about him in fact. however, recalling everything that had happened in the past month or so, she didn't know how to feel about this.

it happened once, it could happen again.

she broke in tears. dropping into his arms.