𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

( *:・゚✧* ) 'i loved you always.'
'then why'd you hurt me?'

( warning ; this chapter is not well written )

daniel seavey

those flashbacks haunted daniel. as he sat on his bed, with the door locked, blocking out all sympathy and comfort. the consequences of the breakup left him depressed.

his head was rested in his hands as a never-ending waterfall kept cascading from his eyes, his bed was soaked, and the tears didn't seem to end. but he didn't care, he deserved this, he deserved all the pain in the world. daniel forced himself to reach out to her, but she never acknowledged his calls or texts. so he ignored the boys calls, just ending up leaving him in a deeper situation.

daniel couldn't help but replay those memories through his mind, over and over again, skylar rivera, really had stolen his heart but he still ended up breaking her. he remembered when they first met, he cherished the times they goofed around, giving no fuck about what the world thought. the times they laughed, smiled and brightened each other's mood. the times their fights wouldn't cause a big deal in their relationship, the times she always found a way to make him happy, a way to support him and help him through his hard times. but what he did wrong was critical, it eventually ended up hurting both of them.

*flashback*

skylar p.o.v.

The lights in the distant skyscrapers were beginning to flicker on, so I closed the curtains. It was only seven, and Daniel said he'd be out with the boys until ten. Some gig for their new album. I put away my new clothes and crashed onto the couch to watch netflix; specifically stranger things. (A/N personal preference hehe)

I massaged my sore feet, swollen from walking around with Christina for several hours. Corbyn's lucky to have her, she's just flawless. She knows when to joke or take things seriously. Telling her about what happened in the past month between Daniel and me, really felt better. Recently, we started arguing more frequently, over small matters. we were almost, as if, breaking. My gaze flicked to my phone as the screen lit up with a message.

Jonah: Hey, you two want to come over now and hang out with me and the boys?

My stomach clenched. "You two," Jonah had said. Wherever he was, it wasn't with Daniel. But he thought Daniel was with me. My grip on the phone tightened until my knuckles were white. My other hand hovered over the screen, pulling up Daniel's number.

No, I told myself, as his face smiled up at me. I wouldn't be that girlfriend. There had to be a perfectly logical explanation for him telling me he was somewhere, when he wasn't.

But I couldn't stop the gnawing feeling in my stomach as the hour ticked by. My phone flashed again. I breathed a sigh of relief as Daniel's face flashed up to display his message.

Daniel : "This signing is taking forever. Be back by eleven, babe."

My heart dropped again. All thoughts that maybe he was simply coordinating a surprise for me, or doing another of his pranks, completely vanished. He wouldn't go this far for a joke. He knew how I felt about lying, so he wouldn't make light of it. Especially since we'd been tense lately, with our arguments and fights.

I called his phone.

"Hey, it's Daniel Seavey. Sorry I couldn't answer your call! Leave a message!" his recorded voice said cheerily.