𝐨𝐧𝐞

( *:・゚✧* ) 'i loved you always.'
'then why'd you hurt me?'

skylar grac

The sun dipped below the horizon, the fleeting colors of dusk began to fade away. Skylar paid no attention to this, sitting in her own island of paradise. Every inch of her room was beautifully organized and aesthetically set. Fairy lights seemed to lighten the atmosphere, bringing bundles of happiness into the room.

She sighed in content, but frowned when she realized, she still had heaps more homework to complete. Sky sat in her bed, hunched over, almost fully hiding inside the big baby blue duvet covers. Her plump lips lightly pouted, millions of thoughts traveling through her head.

"homework." She reminded herself, knowing if she fell asleep, she would regret it.

"why is there such thing?" she kept talking, "I mean, if you really see, there's no use.."

She knew how stupid it looked, her talking to herself. But she had no other choice when all her friends were at a birthday party which she was not invited too, which in her opinion, was quite common but rude.

She'll admit, she was upset at the thought, but then agreed upon her mother's words. To just stay at home, because 'parties' got you drunk and out of control. She wasn't even legal age, but she wasn't the type to argue with her mother so she helplessly agreed.

But now, she was in her warm bed, cuddled up with the sheets, about to daze off into a peaceful slumber when she heard a loud thudher eyes snapped open, it seemed as all the sleep drained from her eyes.

She removed the covers, standing up although her legs begged for her to sit back down,  straightening her clothes before cautiously walking towards her bedroom window, her eyes automatically gazing at the sky. She smiled, if only she was as beautiful as the sky itself.

However, her smile seemed to drain when her eyes spotted a group of boys, around her age, tramping on her front garden. She couldn't move, her body wouldn't allow her. She watched with hatred and hurt in her eyes, hoping they would realize what they were doing and go away. But when they didn't. Skylar lost it, opening her bedroom door, sprinting down the stairs and out the front door. 

"what the hell do you think you're doing?" she screamed, catching all their attention. Her eyes glanced at the garden before back at the boys. Who didn't seem bothered by anything she was saying.

She spit out a bunch of words before sighing in anger. They weren't listening to her, instead, they kept laughing. 

"shut up, will you?" she asked, more politely this time. She stiffened as they all abruptly stopped laughing as one took a firm step towards her. 

"who the heck do you think you are?" he snickered. "we can do whatever the hell we want".

Then it snapped, they were all boys who went to her school. Chris, Jordan and Connor.

"I've done nothing to you, just leave!" her voice trembled.

Connor's mouth opened to make another nasty remark before his eyes widened and he mumbled, 'oh, never knew, bigfoot lived here.." As they all erupted in laughter, running away.

She frowned, turning around to find her dad. Her mouth hung open, they just insulted her dad. Her mum came running down the lawn in no time, her eyes widening as she saw the mess which had been created.