Chapter Twenty-One

Harry's POV

I felt her fragile arms wrap around my neck as I breathed in her familiar scent of vanilla.

"I've missed you" She told me.

Her lips crashed down on mine before I could say anything else. Our lips moved in synchronization, she then pulled apart, breathless, and smiled.

"God, I've missed your smile" I admitted.

"What makes you say that?" She asked.

"I just remember how good it feels to see you looking at me and I can't describe how much I've missed you"

She kissed me again before taking my hand and leading me into her house.

"Where are we going?" I questioned her.

"I need some help on deciding what to wear tonight"

She let go of my hands and walked into her wardrobe.

I sat down on the bed and shuffled my curls around before she returned.

"Which one?" She asked.

She held up a slick, black dress. It was simple, but effective.

The other dress was long, more frilly, and it was a maroon colour.

"The black one." I replied. "I'm wearing a white shirt and black trousers, so we'll look good. I'll come over half an hour before?"

She nodded.

"How was your Christmas?" She asked, as she layed on the bed, I did the same and she snuggled into my torso.

"It was good thanks. Thankyou so much for the tickets. Yours?"

"Could've been better, It's always the same, but I guess it was good to see my Grandparents again"

"What time does Louis's start?" She questioned.

"7:30, but we'll arrive at about 8"

"What's the time now?" 

"Half 4."

"I'm going to have a shower now and un-pack, so I can get myself ready. I'll see you later?"

"Okay, I'll be over at 7:30" I said, kissing her.

Time soon flew by and I was sitting on Ellie's bed again, waiting for her.

"Ready Harry?" She annouced.

"Go for it" I replied.

The wardrobe doors opened and she stood there grinning. She looked beautiful.

Her hair had been neatly done into loose curls. She still had the same amount of make-up, which I liked. Her dress fitted perfectly, it clutchd onto her body as if it had been made for her. The blackness of the dress brought out her blue eyes.

"You look beautiful" I told her as she span around, giggling.

"Ready?"

"Let's go" I said, taking her hand.

"We're off Mum" She shouted.

"No no, wait. We need to get some pictures"

Ellie groaned and dug her head into my shoulder.

"Oh, you both look lovely" Jo complimented.

We both grinned.

Her Mum finished taking photos and we left,

"Have a good time" She called to us as we left.

Our hands intwined with one another as we walked down her driveway.