unsettling thoughts

Chad

After the meeting which wasn't as successful to conduct as Coby had said it was I drove back to my condo . The girl who'd sat next to me hadn't left my mind especially the fact that she hadn't paid much attention on me...what was her name anywhere, Weirdo would suit her, I sighed loudly and why the hell did I care , tuning the volume button for more sound I tried refocusing my thoughts.

The moment I took the corner to my place I saw Haley's car parked right infront of my parking place and that was when it hit me that I hadn't seen her at school, she stood leaning at her mini Chevrolet car in a  hot pink dress and despair feeling up her face. I parked opposite her car and got out to meet her " Hey," she got me first and shoved herself in my arms

" Are you okay," I asked as I patted her hair and pulled her away so I could face her

"yeah, lets go in ," she suggested and pulled me with her, she already knew the password to my condo and I wasn't  surprised when she punched the digits . Something was wrong with her and I hated the fact that she came to me whenever her roads weren't meeting and guess what? ... I was the light at the end of her tunnel. I never really cared about that infact I got what I really wanted through her.

lizzy

I walked into the cafe just after school and tossed the apron Jason was holding out to me "whoa...take it easy Lizzy ," he accompanied that with one of his notorious smiles

"THANK YOU JASON for the apron and the ADVICE to," I got back at him with one of my cutest smiles as I got into the apron my eyes never leaving him as he attended to one of the customers that had got in. I hadn't told Abby about Jason, that he was my current crush and how I enjoy watching him make cappuccino while he isn't looking ...oh yeah and his notorious smiles.

"Did you come here to watch me work,"he asked calmly as he raised his brows for emphasis

"Sorry, I will go help Jane in the kitchen incase you need me"

"Of course I need you, you're on counter duty today ELIZABETH, I shouldn't be here,"he hissed 

"I didn't know Im really sorry Jason , and I promise...."

"Save that ..... have you ever realised you don't keep your promises, now come on dad is waiting for me," he threw the serving towel at me and walked away. Now that I come to think of it, Jason has been patient with me for as long as I started working at his family cafe giving that a sigh I attend to the next customer.