Mcbrands high school

lizzy 

The first person I set my eyes on as I climbed out of the schoolbus was Abby in her hoddie and denim boyfriend jeans that shaped her' just too perfect body' although she would think otherwise, infact she would say mine was a breathtake . She waved at me the moment she saw me, a naughty smile creeping up her lips.

"Show me some love girl," she called out as I approached her already opened arms for a hug

"I thought you weren't coming back," I whispered as I clinged onto the hug , she smelt floral.

"I almost thought about that but I missed you soo much I couldn't bear it," she whispered back and the moment we released each other, her eyes were glassy and so were mine

"I missed you a thousand times, so how was Britain? ,I can catch a change of accent in your tone and you look slick," I winked my left eye and smiled heartily at her, she smiled back

"I love that smile," Abby poked my cheek " ... and to answer you, Britain was amazing except that you weren't there... you look good too," she continued as we made our way through the Harker aisle towards our lockers "how is Starr?"

"You know her," I rolled my eyes at the mention of STARR! "the next time mom comes over she should definitely go back with her, besides who stays with their little sis at 18 ?" I told Abby.

"you do," Abby simply answered my question as she opened her locker which was right next to mine, just then the siren went for our first lesson with Mrs. Parkers and I wouldn't dare be late for that one "catcha later," I tossed my books for the lesson hurriedly before I was running to the class

"Say hie to Coby," Abby called out , loud enough such that  I could feel I was being looked at. She thought I still had that' junior school crush'  for Coby who apparently was dating Ava. 

Chad

"Watch it ," I hissed at this girl who had threw her self next to me almost tripping at my stretched leg, looking over at my leg I realized she had also messed my jeans with her shoes. I slowly turned to look at her in hope to yell at her but Mrs. Parker got in just in time, lucky for the girl. Her scent of Acqua Di Gio perfume caught up with the atmosphere and it solemnly reminded me of mum, she had dark hair piled onto her head into a messy bun and a small dimple on her right cheek "stop staring at me," she hissed in-between her teeth catching me off-guard. I hadn't realized I was looking at her.... 

"I wasn't looking at you ,just your direction," I lied, she looked at me briefly then back at the teacher. She looked innocent with those big round hazel iris eyes.

"I am warning you ,get your eyes off me," she whispered this time trying not to override Mrs. Parkers' voice. I smiled at her warning ....and I was surprised I did that.