A Resolution.

The next day arrived, and for the majority of the day, I was attentive to my phone, begging for an answer, but there wasn't... until there was. While I was waiting and refreshing, I saw that she had posted for the first time in a while. It was picture of her looking sad with a caption that (similarly) read, "Sorry for not answering guys. I was dealing with something." Strange. I need to know this something. The theory I've proposed was getting more and more plausible. I was marginally relieved, but still filled with the same questions. I messaged my girlfriend again, seeing that she had posted. Before I did that, however, I referred to my friends in the group chat to see if that was the right move. They unanimously agreed, so I sent her a message saying that what had happened. I didn't get a response for hours, but hey, I got one now. (From this point on, I told everything to my sister and the group chat friends.) She messaged back saying that it was nothing. I then responded, "Was it about me?" Still thinking that I had something to do with it. She then gave me an answer that shocked me, but for a couple of seconds. She said that I did have something to do with it. My mind went blank. I didn't know what to respond, but I found one. I replied back, "Oh no. What did I do?" She then responded back, saying, "Nothing, I honestly don't know." How can you not know? Okay, it's not me. Good. The theory is still valid so far. I replied back to her, "Alrighty then. So, what happened? That's if you want to talk about it." She messaged back, "I don't want to." Straight to the point, okay. I don't know what else to talk about other than what was being said to her. I then started to talk about things that'll cheer her up a bit, which worked, for a bit.

***THIS SECTION HAS BRIEF, QUESTIONABLE CONTENT.***

We had a great conversation again. I told my friends and sister that it's all good, but not saying to them that I still felt negative vibes. And for a while it was a great time messaging her, until more series of negative events happened. She said that she was going to sleep, probably. I insisted that if she doesn't fall asleep, she should message me. She didn't respond or open it. I thought she might've been knocked out, so I didn't bother her... for about thirty minutes. I went to see if she was actually asleep by looking if she was active on Snapchat. As it turns out, she was active all along, after she told me she was probably going to sleep. And she still hasn't even opened my message! On On top of that, she posted a picture of her with a type of brassiere, intentionally showing her parts, captioning it, "Having all of these thoughts." She didn't use proper grammar, of course. I was flabbergasted. Really? You post that? I messaged her with that picture saying, "What thoughts do you have?" Instead of telling me what thoughts she had, she posted in her story with the same brassiere and pose, with the caption, "Going to sleep peeps." Okay? I have had enough. I was furious with her. Why?! Why would she do these things? What did her mom say to her?

***TOLD YOU IT WAS BRIEF.***

I showed my sister first, because she was there with me when I saw the second post. (Yes, I did show her the first one too.) I then told the friend group chat shortly. My sister suggested to break up with her, while my friends suggested to wait a bit more. But I gave her two, nearly three, days to say what she has to say! No one needs to wait this long, especially since she was active all this time. Oh, and she was still active there too, still not opening or responding my message. I didn't want to break up with her right then and there, because she may have a reason. My sister then said, "Okay then. Then say something to her." Like an ultimatum is what she is saying. My sister didn't like my girlfriend now for one bit. Then, my dear lady friend also suggested that I make an ultimatum, so it wasn't out of the window to do it. What should I say?
I will end the relationship the next day. My friends then said that if I do decide to end it, I should do it via calling. My sister and I agreed as I sent the ultimatum. I swear, if you mess up...