For Someone.

For the ones who want to know the story.

Nothing could've gone wrong with what we're feeling about each other. Absolutely nothing. The moment that I've planted my sight on the person that'll love me, I knew she was going to be the individual that'll be a part of me potentially forever. I did say potentially, however.

I felt like a lonely man who's in a middle of something that I didn't really understand. My life, since then, was a complete mess. I felt like no one even liked me one bit. I didn't do anything wrong, it was just that I was socially awkward, and wasn't really open-minded, thus having no friends. I just wanted someone to love. It may just sound like I'm desperate, but in reality, I wanted someone to talk to, and someone who will love me and put in as much effort as I am to my significant other. One day, though, that will all change... for a bit, at least.

My Junior year was the year that was a social renaissance for me, in a sense. I made some friends, and they helped me out as I helped them. Seemed pretty even to me, a healthy friendship, and I liked it. They say, even to this day, say that I'm a great friend and a good person in general, and I plan to keep myself that way. Anyway, one of my dearest friends said that a girl liked me, and suggested that I hit on her. I thought, "Wow! Someone that loves me?" I wanted to know who she is right then and there! I thought so far as to how I will impress her parents, and even thought that I will treat her right and make her feel like a princess. So far to the point where I wanted to bow down to her. Not even joking.

One day, my friend saw the lover, and pointed her out to me. Not going to lie, she was astonishing! She was someone who I wanted to be with instantly. I saw her face, and I could tell everything about her, as I do with everyone. I can tell who a person really is just by looking at their face. I sensed that she genuinely loved me, but there was some sort of set back. The set back you may ask? I didn't know at the time, but all that mattered was that we loved each other. The beats were synced, the stars lined up, there was nothing off about it. It was something that could last forever! And I know her name! But the best thing is that I even got her number! My friend then suggested that we should be boyfriend and girlfriend, because he said that I was a nice person and she was a nice person as well, and that we were compatible. I agreed to that, but I also thought that it was a bit too fast as we were talking for a couple of weeks. My friend suggest that if I don't get her, then someone else will. Which seemed logical, because there aren't a lot of nice girls out there in the world anymore, and I know for sure that there aren't guys like me anymore.

The plan all started Friday, November 3rd, 2017, whenever I was still a Junior and she was a Sophomore. I just got out of basketball practice in the morning, and dressed appropriately for the occasion. My friends and I sat up what we consider the greatest thing of my life. I have never done this since I was in 1st grade, so of course I was excited to do the deed! We sat everything up for the best thing we thought of. I hid behind the trophy case in front of the theater in my school while my friends went to go get the her. I can hear them saying, "There's going to be a fight in front of the theater!" I just thought to myself, "Is that the best you could do?" I just shook that excuse off, and went along with the deed. I heard footsteps coming my way, thinking that it's my time to shine. I then heard my friends, closer this time, say the cue word. I went out from the hiding spot, and handed her flowers. She seemed shocked to say the least, but not excited. I then told her, "I have a question for you." She responded, "What is it?" I grabbed my bag, and opened it to get something. I grasped it with my hand, and pulled the poster out. I opened the poster that says "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She now seemed really surprised, but still not as happy. She replied, stammering, "Yes!" And we got our first kiss that day.

It felt uplifting that she ended up saying yes to the question. It set me in a happy mood, and made me have happy thoughts. One of them was "where will we go for our first date?" I had a lot of thoughts, and we were a bit awkward to begin, like any other relationship to start out with. It was a cliche, and I hate cliches, but whatever. I caught her on my way to class and talked to her for a bit before the bell rung. It was a good starter talk. She then asked me when is my birthday. I replied with the date. She then said that my birthday is nearly here, and then we said our goodbyes as we went to our class.