Chapter 13

Jenn's POV

I'm so excited for our date tonight cause that means that we both want more than just friends with benefits. It shows me that she wants this just as much as I want this. 

Since Alyx chooses where we're going to eat, I'm going to choose what we do afterwards and I have a few ideas in mind. 

We can go hiking in a gorgeous forest I recently found and we can go stargazing. Or we can drive around in her car with music and just enjoy eachothers presence. Or all 3 of them.

I decide on driving to the forest and bring blankets with us so we can go stargazing. I know that she'll love this idea cause she loves nature and just down to earth things.

But for now I just want to enjoy our time together and not worry about anything else. So I cuddle into her warm body and play with her fingers while I listen to her steady heartbeat.

Suddenly my phone keeps buzzing for some reason so I get up and check what's going on. "I have like 10 texts from Jack and 3 missed calls from Ricky." I say suprised. "Can't they just leave us alone" she whines. 

"We left a present for you 2 in Jenn's appartement to enjoy ;) don't break her bed." I read aloud, very confused at what they left. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Alyx asks, as confused as I am.

"Probably something dirty if it comes from them. But that doesn't matter now, I want to watch an episode of Orange is the new black with you." I say while I jump in the bed with her making her giggle. "Ofcourse babe"

Alyx's POV

15 minutes in the episode and I'm already getting distracted by Jenn's presence next to me. I can't really focus on the scenes when all I can think about are Jenn's hands that are on my body and her placing soft kisses in my neck. 

Also, Alex and Piper remind me of us and we're at an episode where there is alot of sex so I don't really care about the serie anymore. I turn my body so I'm almost laying on top of Jenn and she's already looking at me amused like she knew what she was doing to me.

I don't say anything, I just close the computer and throw it to the other side of the bed. "God what are you doing to me" I breath out and she gives me this little sly smile before she leans in and kisses me passionately. 

I love the raw moments between us where it's just us and nothing else matters. We start to make out but this time it isn't like the horny, turned on kisses. This time it feels more passionate because of the love we have for eachother.

Now that we know that the other feels the same way, we can let our emotions go. I can feel my heart burst in my chest from the insane amount of love I feel for this one girl and I can tell that she feels it too.

Jenn is pulling me closer to her by my neck and I'm grabbing her hips. There is nothing sexual about this moment though cause after a few minutes, the kiss slows down until we slowly pull back and lean our foreheads against eachother.

"Wow" she murmers to which a respond out of breath"yeah I know". We stay like this for a second, savouring the moment before we pull back and finally look eachother in the eyes.

I can feel the love just radiating off of her face, her eyes are sparkling and she wearing the smile that I love so much. She has a smile that can make everyone around her happy. It just shows that she's as happy as I am which makes me smile aswell.

Jenn's POV

I think that this was our most intimate moment till now. The sex wasn't even like this and that's crazy cause I've never felt this way by just kissing someone. I hold Alyx's cheeks and peck her lips one more time.

She lays next to me again and I immediately put my head in her neck and murmer shyly "I really like you". Alyx doesn't respond directly so I start to get worried so I lift my head up to look her in the eye. 

But I find her looking at me with the biggest smile on her face. "What" I mumble blushing cause she can make me feel very nervous. "Nothing I just love the fact that some people think that you're a bitch when you're this really cute and shy person" she giggles.

"Stooop" I laugh embarrased while I dig my face into her neck again to hide my embarrasement. A few moments pass before I hear her whisper "I really like you too" in my ear and then she kisses my forehead making my heart skip a beat.

I am so lucky to have someone this amazing at my side like Alyx that will always love me unconditionally. She has done so much for me and I can give that back on this date. I really want to give this my all so that she won't ever leave my side.

We chill for a few more hours at her place, from eating to laughing to finally finishing the episode untill it's time to separate and arrange the date.

We say our goodbyes at her front door with one final long kiss before I leave to my appartement and get ready.