Chapter 5

Jenn's POV

Alyx starts to lean in and I can feel my heart practically beating out of my chest. This was something I had been waiting for since the day I met her. I rub my thumb gently over her cheek and I just go for it. The moment our lips touch for the first time is magical. I have never felt this way before and we've barely even done anything. We pull back for a second to recover and I finally look her in the eyes. Her gorgeous brown eyes sparkle in the dim moonlight and we smile at the same time.

We lean in again and this time we don't stop. The kissing is getting a bit faster and more agressive. She is pulling my closer to her by my hip and I wrap my arm around her neck and get my other hand lost in her hair. Alyx bites my lip, making me moan and she takes that chance to get her tongue involved. She slips her tongue slowly into my mouth and we start to make out. I start to get really turned on and the fact that she's gripping my hip under my shirt isn't really helping.

I eventually start climbing on top of her to have a better access to her body so I straddle her. She immediately grips my thighs making me moan in her mouth. Alyx sits up aswell so she can touch me better. She pulls back a bit and starts to attack my neck. Hickeys are already forming from her assault on my neck. I am a moaning mess at this point, I am tightening my grip on her hair making her moan aswell. 

Alyx pulls back and we take a moment to take in this moment. I'm sitting on my best friend in a thong and a shirt that is nowhere near covering anything other than my boobs. But all I can see is lust and admiration in her eyes so I start kissing her again. Her hands go under my shirt and she grips my back making me arch it. Then she slides them down until they reach my bare ass since I'm wearing a thong and she starts to massage my cheeks.

Alyx's POV

This is by far one of the greatest moments ever. Jenn is barely clothed sitting on top of me, kissing me. And I'm touching her gorgeous body and it's amazing. No girl nor boy has ever made me feel this way before. She's not even touching me like that and I'm already so turned on. Jenn starts grinding on me, making me grab her ass even harder. I think that I hurt her and I'm almost apologizing until I hear her groan loudly. 'Apparently she likes it a little rough' I think, making me smile in the kiss. She notices it and murmurs playfully "shut up". 

The kissing is getting more desperate as time passes by and I can tell that she's on the verge of breaking. In one motion she grabs the hem of my shirt and she pulls it over my head. Jenn stops kissing me to look at my chest since I'm not wearing a bra. She doesn't say anything, she just approvingly bites her lip and pulls me in again. After a few seconds I do the same with her and I have a similar reaction. Even the fans know how many comments I've made about Jenn's boobs and with a reason, they are absolutely perfect.

We both gasp the minute our chests touch. Everything just feels so damn good. This time she pulls back to find the soft spot on my neck. It doesn't take long for her to find it and to start sucking making me a moaning mess. Meanwhile I'm already stimulating her boobs with my hands again. I'm guessing her boobs are very sensitive cause after a few seconds the pushes me back on the bed and she crawls on top of me. 

She is really testing my self-control with her every move. So I flip us around so I'm on top and she wraps her legs around my waist. I start to kiss down from her neck to her boobs to give her as much pleasure as I currently can. I kiss around her nipples but I don't touch them yet making her whine and grab my butt. "Patience babe" I whisper with a raspy voice making her shut up. I soon take her nipple into my mouth and start sucking making her breath hitch. Jenn is digging her nails into my back because of the pleasure I'm giving her.

I keep on doing that and then I switch to give her other breast my full attention. Her control is pretty much gone as she is practically lifting her hips off of the bed. "I can't take this for much longer" she gets out gasping for air. "What do you want me to do?" I ask while kissing her neck again and grabbing her ass making her lift her hips even higher. "Whatever you want" she mumbles. 

We make eye contact and I take in her entire state. Her chest is going up and down fast because of the hard breathing. Her lips are slightly swollen, her neck and chest are both covered in hickeys. But her eyes are the most obvious, her normally bright blue eyes are grey, insuring me that she's as horny as I am. 

"Please" she says looking really vulnerable now. I lean in again and my hands reach her thong. I start pulling them slowly but surely off her gorgeous long and tan legs. When it's off I can see the wetness in between her legs and it's making me lick my lips at the sight. I look at Jenn for one final permission which I immediately get and go for it.