Darkness

It had been a wonderful night of laughter, and picking on Harry.

A night of questions also...Mostly of Perrie’s fate. Would she last? Or would she simply be another crime scene?

-------

I turned the corner, the crisp, cool, night breeze flowing past my pale face. The moon full and high, clouds scattered across the midnight sky. Nights such as this made me feel like a cliche vampire, all I was waiting for next was a wolf's howl, and the scene would be set.

I was making my way further into the darkness of the alleyway and stopped once I saw the old black town car and a pair of glowing red eyes. As I approached the familiar vehicle a large man opened the door, and I slid in, the door shutting behind me quickly.

I was headed to hell...Or earth’s close second. I question why I keep going back, or even associating myself with this place or people. They were not known for their..hospitality. However, those who went to this godforsaken place never came for pleasure, but for punishment.

I stared out of the window, watching the city leave my sight as the fogged forest slowly began to creep in.

----------------

The drive was long as it always had been. Quiet. Gave you time to think. I didn’t need to be in my head tonight. I had too much on my mind...Zayn...What have you gotten yourself into? That human girl will only bring you pain.. I huffed out a sigh, and watched as the air made circular motions as it formed into a light vapor, only to disappear as quick as it came.

The car came to a calm stop, as my attention moved to my new surroundings. The car door opened promptly, I slid out of my seat, and sat my booted feet to the cold, hard concrete.  

I lifted my head upward and observed the almost castle like mansion. The blue-grey roof  blended into the clouds, it given that larger, almost endless height effect. The part of the mansion that held the front door had a tower-esque look to it. It having a squared off tip, housing a pair of guards. The amber lights glistening off of the many glass windows, making the place glow. It was beautiful.

I walked up the steps, and through the large wooden doors that sat open with a pair of large men in uniforms, one on either side of each door. Just waiting for me to enter.

I stepped into the lobby where I saw a familiar blonde in a tight dress waiting for me.

She adjusted her rectangular framed glasses, and look up at me. “He’s waiting for you, Louis.” She said in a chesty voice as she lead me.

I nodded to her simply, and followed closely down the maze like halls. They were filled with Painting, famous ones, and dusty old painting of past leaders.

We finally made to the final stretch of hall, it walls were made of stained glass murals. It depicting Jesus, bloody on the cross on one side, and on the other, Jesus in heaven with the saints of the Bible. I stopped in front of the door, and placed my hands on copper filigree door handle, and pushed it open.

“Ah Louis, sit down. We have alot to talk about.”

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey all! Sorry it took me all day to update. But I had a hard time writing this chapter. I was also working this week, and have been dog ass tired! I hope I can update a little earlier next week, but I don't know how late I'll be working, if at all. So, no promises! I-as I hope you hve noticed, have included a audio/video for this chapter. I feel like it really gave the atmosphere I had felt I had flowing in this chapter. I kinda wanna pick a song for each chapter I post, as a theme and/or atmosphere. Let me know what you guys think of this idea, and we shall decide accordingly.

Happy reading! -Sami