=-= Chapter 12 =-=

Team Natsu started planning out their quest - all in hopes that Lucy and Erza meet their parents again. They needed help too, like where would they be and not to mention the expenses. Each member has a role to do; Gray talking to other members of the Fairy Tail Guild and see where they could go to first (and maybe a little help with the prices), Natsu packs up food in case they wouldn't make into a town in some days, Erza talking to Makarov about their plans and Lucy...

Lucy wanted to get more envelopes but not for Layla, her step-mum, but to write to her guildmates. She met some amazing people here, and there are lots of people who care about her progress and the people in Team Natsu. So the Mage went to shops buying them. Not only that, but she added in practice. Not only by herself kind of training, but she also did those little things and tricks you wouldn't notice unless you watch that person's every movement. Sparking some ice make magic (also not wearing too many clothes whenever she can) and also with celestial magic too. 

Celestial Magic isn't just summoning spirits, you can make and create celestial magic. In fact, you can take any of your keys magic and transferring to yourself and use it. Elizabeth helped her on this actually. Liz told Lucy how to use it so that if Lucy doesn't have much energy to summon spirits or to worry about them, she can just summon their magic to help herself out. So Lucy started to learn how to do it and is now practising them when she can. Fun fact; it doesn't drain the spirits' mana at all.

But while that's happening, in the Spirit World, Elizabeth is discussing things with her comrades about the mysterious person.  But... 

=-= Elizabeth POV =-=

"Good morning sleepy-head," Eirene greeted me. I only smiled as I see that same scowl on her face. But I also noticed her hair was up in a small ponytail.
"Good morning," I waved at her as I sat down. I saw that Eirene was thinking of something.
"Iynx is on cooking duty for today."
"What happened to Zagreus?"
"He's pretty much tired. Since you came back and all."
"Ah, okay."

Silence.

"Uh, mornin'," I heard a masculine voice call out to my ears. I turned around and saw Deimos with his hair unbraided and seems pretty weary.
"Good morning Deimos! How's your sleep?" I asked, a bit of concerned. I heard a faint sound of tongues clicking but I dismissed it as quick as the orange hair boy answered.
"Fine- g-good even! Haha, don't worry about me though," he laughed a bit, still tired it seems.
"Sit down, okay? I'm going to the kitchen to make you some coffee."
"Tea is fine Liz," Deimos smiled. I nodded quickly before leaving my seat and heading over to the kitchen.

"Good morning there Little Lion," Iynx greeted me. Her rosy pink eyes were at first surprised but became warm and welcoming in less than a second of seeing me. The nickname came out of her mouth was really familiar to hear. She always called me that since we were practically kids.
"Good morning to you too," I said, "I came to make some tea and coffee for everyone... At least who's still here."
"I see you haven't changed too much," the sister of the Ram giggled a bit, and I smiled.

Afterwards, we were quiet. This was normal though. Me making tea and either Inyx (not often though) or Zagreus making breakfast or dinner. Not a lot of stuff was moved either. Sugar, tea and coffee were all in the cupboards above me. Though the cups were on the drain instead of on the counter where I am. Probably washed recently. 

Once Inyx was finished with making breakfast, I was putting the warm cups filled with hot and delicious liquid onto a tray. I was careful bringing them along with the food that the sweet white haired spirit was carrying. Everyone was present to witness Inyx and I brought in the promised food and drinks each person likes. 

Everyone was silent but soon enough made conversations about random things. Mainly asking me questions. We had a peaceful morning though. But soon enough, the sister of the water bearer insisted we talk about the recent events.

"What if this person gets everyone?" Eirene questioned. "What happens afterwards? Warn Lucy of this unknown danger?"
"You know we can tell her now, right?" Ariest argued.
"But Elizabeth know that Lucy isn't strong enough!" She slammed her fists into the table, standing up. 
"Well, we don't have to have her fight this person, we can tell her where our keys are-"
"You know that's against the rules!"
"Calmed down you two," Deimos demanded calmly. Everyone was quiet for a minute, at least the blue haired girl and treed-eyed boy. Eriene tsk's tongue and sits back down. Deimos was composed but I can see he's not ready to discuss this yet.
"Now," Deimos started, "Liz can explain the situation to Lucy. Once she knows, maybe then we would figure out a plan." Eriene raised her hand. Everyone knows to do this when they want to suggest or ask something. It just seems like she and Ariest just lost their cool earlier.
"How would we discuss this with Lucy?" the blue-haired girl asked calmly.
"I can try and swap between worlds as much as I can," I responded quietly.
"You'll exhaust your mana, so no," Deimos quickly responded. I gradually nodded my head as if accepting that my idea was declined. "Does anyone else have any other idea?"

No one responded. The boy who braided his hair not too long along only sighed but before he could open his mouth again, a white glow appeared around him.
"D-Deimos?!" Shouted everyone. Damn, they have found his key!
"Quickly, contact her!" Deimos yelled at me.
"But you-"
"I don't care! Just contact her, and quick!"

The glow temporarily blinded us all before we could help. 
Deimos is gone.

Now, only five of us is left.

=-=-=

Word Count: 1008

Hi! Sorry for a short chapter again. I just started school today and didn't sleep much. I could've made this chapter longer, had I actually done this over my holiday.

But I'm a dumbass.
I think everyone can realise that XP.

Anyways...

1.2K READS?!
YOU GUYS GOT TO BE KIDDING ME XD.
I wonder if y'all just pitting me for my poor writing, haha.

I will update the chapters tomorrow (let's hope that I will actually do that).
Anyways, that's enough, I should stop bothering you now, so have a good day you 
good people! ^.^

25.02.2019