=-= Chapter 3 =-=

=-= Elizabeth P.O.V =-=

"Wow," Lucy blew out. Both of us having stars in our eyes. The Fairy Tail Guild, the place where the top famous guild was, right in front of us! Both Natsu and Happy were just grinning at our expressions.

"Come on, let's go in," Natsu suddenly said and walked up to the doors, opening it- ahem, I meant quite literally breaking those doors wide open. Both Lucy and I reacted and just followed behind the Dragon Slayer.

"I'M HOME!"

=-=-=

"Hi, my name's Mirajane, but you can call me Mira," a mature, white-haired woman introduced.
"I'm Lucy, and this is Elizabeth," the blonde responded, holding her head since she got hit by a table because of the fighting the hot-head member caused.
"Lucy, do you want some ice pack?" Mira asked, concerned. I quickly looked over to Lucy to see her a bit surprised... or something else?
"Ah, no thanks, I'm fine Mira,"

I didn't question it further as Mira put on our Fairy Tail mark. Lucy got hers as pink on the back of her right hand, while I got mine as gold-ish on my neck.Mira let us order some drinks as she began to explain some things, like quests, S-Class and other things.

"Oi, Lucy!" Natsu then interrupted "let's do a quest together!"
"A quest? What kind?" Lucy asked, turning around to face him and the flying cat.
"Uh... I don't know," Natsu then said, still grinning.
"I'm going to find an apartment then Lucy," I said. I kind of think what's going to happen anyways.

So Lucy and Natsu went to the quest board and I nearly left the hall until I saw a guy with orange hair surrounded by women. Huh? I questioned it as I look closer to him, not knowing I was actually walking towards him.
"So how about we get some dinner later, ladies?" The guy was a flirt! But I then stopped, now remembering that voice from somewhere.
"L-Leo...?" I said quietly, maybe barely enough to be audible but the guy still heard me. He just stared at me, wide-eyed.
"Loke?" One of them women asked him. 'Loke' jumped back and said to meet them up later. Before I could say another word, he took me by arm gently and dragged me to another part of the guild.

"Liz?" Loke questioned, kneeling down and squishing my face.
"S-stop Leo, I-I'm real," I tried to say while he just squished my face even more.
"Lizzy!" He smiled and hugged me. I paused for a second but I hugged him back with a smile. We stayed that for a moment until he asked why I was here.
"I'm with my master, Lucy," I answered. "How's... everyone back home? Sorry I haven't visited."
"No, no, it's alright. And I bet everyone is okay. How about trying to telepath them?"
"Oh! I forgot!" I slapped my forehead while Leo was laughing. He was at my eye level so I could see him easily.
"Why are you here?" He looked a bit afraid, but it was gone as he tried to think up an answer. Something is off.
"N-nevermind that, h-how about we just go and have fun," Leo said nervously. He stood up and lead me a hand. I nodded and said 'yeah, sure' and took his hand and went to the park first.

=-=-=

The day was so fun! I enjoyed it but I could tell something is not right with Leo- wait I meant Loke. Gah, it's gonna be hard to remember that he's Loke now.

I am going to be honest and say it was a surprise that I saw him at all. But once he said he was in this realm because Le-Loke was looking for information, I believed him. Though, it was just... off. Like he's not actually here to look for information.

"Thank you Natsu, and uh..." I heard a man say.
"Lucy, sir," I soon turned a corner and saw Lucy with Natsu and Happy, but with a boy and an old man.
"Well thank you both," The man said and then left with his child. They passed me as I walked towards Lucy.
"Liz, you won't believe what happened..." Lucy started to explain her adventure up on those chilly mountains. Huh, everything went as I thought it would. Maybe I should be a fortune teller?

"Oh shoot. I forgot to buy the apartment."

=-=-=

Word Count (Excluding Author's Note): 707

Hope you have a good week guys! ^.^

24.09.2018

05.03.2019 :Edit