=-= Chapter 10 =-=

=-= Elizabeth's POV =-=

"What did he say?" I asked Lucy. We both were in our apartment, after Lucy came back, telling me that she encountered Loke again. Lucy didn't say anything. "Lucy, what did he say?" I said more firmly this time. She flinched.

"I already have this idea, but it just seems outlandish," Lucy finally said.
"Well?" I questioned, nearly desperately crying out.
"Loke... He's not a human, is he?" Lucy said, looking at my way while sitting perfectly in her bed. "He's a celestial spirit, huh?" I froze. My feet perfectly flat on the floor, none of my muscles dare to move.
"...Yes, he is," I said slowly. Lucy widens her eyes. I think she didn't expect me to actually answer that.
"Loke... Loke, Loke, Leo!" Lucy sat up quickly. I nodded slowly since she was looking at me. "... Everything makes sense now... What he said."

Lucy ran out, leaving me confused. Before I could even realise what was happening, Gray suddenly said that Loke left the guild. I also ran out, trying to find Loke's mana.

From miles away I could have sensed Lucy's magic. What she was emitting was crazy enormous of magic. That alone made me not surprised to see the Celestial King.

=-=-=

"Loke!" I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I was crying, feeling guilty for not coming back to the Celestial World for a long time.
"Hey, hey, don't worry... I'll live still," Loke said with a dull smile. Before I knew it, I feel down to my knees as Loke disappeared to the Celestial World. Lucy comes to me and tried to comfort me. It helped and I am really grateful.

I used my teleportation to send both me and her to our apartment. For a while, either of us moved. We just stood, taking in this deafening silence.
"Hey... Liz, please go back to your world. I know you hadn't listened to me about that offer before," Lucy said and smiled dully. I stopped for a second. I looked down to the ground, feeling so... So guilty... What would they think? Would they even want me back?

I suddenly felt a hand on my left shoulder blade. "Don't worry, I'm sure they're just missing you."

So, I smiled at her and waved her goodbye, knowing that a day in the celestial world could pretty much be a month here.
"Just call me if you run in any danger," I said in a tone to actually do it. Lucy sweatdropped and said 'okay' and 'goodbye.'

Since I haven't come back in years, it feels really nostalgic and weird to be doing this again. I immediately fell to my knees, glad that the ground was soft enough to not cause me injuries. My eyes are just taking in the view I left many years ago. Different planets, the starry sky, the Zodiac siblings coming to me.

Wait.

NO WAY IT'S THEM!

"LIZ!" They all shouted, wrapping me in a bone-crushing hug.
"Guys... Need... To... Breathe!" I spat out. They instantly let go of me, letting me breathe and probably explain to them why I disappeared for so long.

"I only came back to finally see you guys," I said with the brightest smile I can make. Before I knew it, I got a punch to my arm. Really hard. The one that gave me that punch scowl at me like I made the biggest mistake.
"You finally come back AFTER your brother nearly died?!" Eirene yelled. Eirene, the sibling of The Water Bearer, Aquarius. Her hair is much like her sister's but lighter along with her eyes. She doesn't have a mermaid tail, so she's wearing knee-high dark blue socks, baby blue shorts and a shirt that has all the shade of blue in a nice blend. Eirene's hair is not as long as the Water Bearer, it only reaches to her shoulder blades.
I only smiled as my response. She's mad now but her eyes tell an entirely different story.

"Let's get you off the ground, you could still get sick," Zagreus said calmly, holding out his hand. I smiled at him and took it. He has dark purple coloured hair and his eyes exactly match with his sister - The Maiden, otherwise known as Virgo. He wears a tux suit, like a butler. Zagreus doesn't like punishments - he's the opposite of his sister on that. He would start crying if you even mention anything about it.
"Thanks," I replied. Virgo's brother smiled at me sweetly and lets go of my hand.

"How's it been in the Human World? Have you been eating and sleeping well?" Iynx instantly asked, clasping her hands within her own. Being a sister to The Ram - Aries - isn't gonna be so clear at first. Her hair is pure white and her eyes are rosy coloured. Her skin is quite tanned, unlike her sister's. Iynx is wearing a black crop top, the sleeves being long as to her wrists. She's also wearing a normal pair of jeans.
"It's been great! And yes, Lucy made sure I ate and slept well," I replied in a somewhat giggly way, she's adorable when she's worried.

"It's good that you're back," Arist said. His siblings, Gemi and Mini - The Twins - could never be similar. His bright and really light orange hair reaches to his knees probably, but it's braided so only goes to his lower back. His brown, tree-like eyes had such happiness, it can brighten anyone's bad day. He's wearing a blood red hoodie that he has left unzipped, showing his white shirt. Arist wears pitch black trousers and shoes.
"Me too," I said.

"You've changed. If you want I can give you a makeover." Deimos requested. Being the brother of Cancer is definitely interesting - or so he says. His hair is much or less the same as his brother, though it's not braided. It's let down to his shoulders, letting it just grow without it being disturbed, or so the artist says. Deimos wore a normal black shirt and some normal jeans like Iynx.
"Thanks, but I'm fine," I said, giving him and everyone else a smile.

But I thought about the others. Where are they?

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, missing my absent friends. They looked at each other until Zagreus spoke.
"They're with their summoner right now," he said, though there was suspicion.
"That's great!" I said happily. "It's so good that some people finally found their keys!" They all stayed silent, so because of that, I was growing more worried as I put my hands to my sides.
"It's great and all but it's not multiple of people. It's only one person that had found them," explained Eirene. She crossed her arms, a gesture that often means she's worried. "Layla had to look for your key for years. And yet, this random person was able to find all six them us in just weeks."
Now I see the problem.

I rubbed my chin, thinking. Was this celestial mage able to trace all of their keys? If so, how much time do we have until nearly everyone's keys are found?

=-=-=

Word Count: 1192

Hi! Merry late Christmas and happy late New Year. Hope everyone is not pissed at me for not updating for months. But I hope at least that this chapter was able to satisfy you! I may not update often and I'm sorry, I'm slowly getting back my will to write and also some time to do it.

Anyways, have a good week! Bye~.

17.01.201926.03.2019 :Edit