Afraid?(Chapter34)

Sorry if the words are not too understandable...cause english is not my first language tho...lmao😂

||||||||

Back to the story🔛
—————————————————

She greeted me with a smile on her face....
But still..I'm still frozen here..got loads of question for her....

"M-minjee!!"
I shouted at her  excitedly..I thought that I won't see her again cause Jungkook fires her..,but how is she here?

Minjee:yep!..,that's me

She walk towards me with her arms open widely..

I gave her a small hug then I held onto her shoulder..trying to admire how her face looks good than before..I'm not being bad or something to her...she looks pale and skinnier before, because she always works hard and always busy cleaning this huge mansion..but now she looks more lively and healthy!which was a good thing for her..

"Wow minjee! You look pretty!"
I smiled at her..
She laughed like she wasn't believing my words..

Minjee:what are you talking about Jennie-shhi!~,are you trying to flutter me or something?~

She teased while wiggling her eyebrows..

"I'm not joking~,I'm telling the truth you know~~"

Then we burst in laughter

Minjee:...so Jennie..is this your
son?~

She asked me while staring at him with a smile..

"Yep!"i proudly answered her question..

Minjee gave me a wide eyes..

Minjee:ayt! He is sooo cute!~and he looked pretty much of jungkook!

"R-really?"

Minjee:yes....by the way what is your name?

She suddenly asked my son..,but Juno just hurriedly walk towards to my back to hide..

"Sorry Minjee...he is a very shy child"I told her so she can understand and not be confused..

Minjee:that's okay..I understand

"Sweetie can you tell your name to your unnie cause she wanted to know~"
I turn myself onto his level so I can see his face..

He nods in agreement..I gave him a small smile then I stand straight while holding his little hands.just to support him.

Juno:h-hello unnie..my name is Juno..

He said shyly then gave a little bow on her which makes her 'aww' in his cuteness..

I know right!..my son is so cute(proud mom😂)

Minjee:so cute!..,but Juno I have a favor for you..

Juno:okay?

Minjee:can you sit in the couch over there..while me and your mommy can have a little chat..is that clear?~

Minjee told my son with a sweet voice so he won't be uncomfortable..

Juno nodded his head and started walking away from us..,then he plopped himself when he finally reached the couch..

Minjee grabbed my hand and we head towards the corner making sure that Juno can't here our conversation...
Then..

Minjee:so...did Jungkook know that he is the father of your son?

She asked with a very low tone..before I could answer her question I gave a glance to Juno seeing him laying on the couch..

I sighed with her question..

"No...he doesn't know it yet."
I bit my bottom lip while minjee gave me a unbelievable face..then I gave her a 'wtf' faceu..

Minjee:why didn't you tell him!!

She suddenly shouted..I covered her mouth with my both hand..

We both stared at juno..,but juno just gave us a confused look...

I gave juno a weird smile..
I slowly let go my both hands on minjees mouth..

Minjee:what?...why didn't you tell him..

"Shhh...minjee your voice is too loud..please lower it."

I hushed her down..

"....I didn't tell him cause I'm afraid.."
I rubbed my neck while my eyes are staring at the floor..

Minjee:why are you afraid of?

She asked cluelessly..

"Cause...he is married now with someone else and I'm sure that he won't like it.."

——————————————————-

I'm going sololololololo~~