Its your fault!(Chapter38)

"Arghh!"I suddenly woke up feeling the splash of water hit my face really hard..

???:wake up b*tch!

The person told me while I'm trying to fix my sight into normal..

"W-where am I?"I asked the person infront of me but still I cant still see clearly..because of the water that got in my eyes..

Finally...my vision is now back to normal..

My eyes traveled around the room knowing that I was kidnapped by the person..
I found myself on the chair with ropes sorrounding my own body..

"W-what the..."

My eyes were now lock on the person..the person was a guy..he was now looking straight through my soul.

???:now you know where you are..

He said with a smirk while his both hands inside his pocket..

"Why am I here?..and who are you?"

I asked him again..I was now panicking crazily as my sweat were falling down on my face and all around my body..

I want to move but I can't..the ropes are to tight..

???:who am I?....*smirk* you don't have to know..cause you are gonna die anyway..

He told me....giving me chills running down my spine..

I gulped my saliva that has been stucked under my tounge..

"W-what are you saying?..I didn't even do anything bad to you!.

I told him but..

???:yes you are!..,you are the reason why saerin is dead!..

He told me while pointing the knife infront of my face..my breath suddenly became heavy..

What?!?...,I thought jungkook really loves her so he married her..but it's impossible to know that she was dead already.

"T-that's nonsense—