✺Collab with Baekhyun✺

It was another day in the studio. BTS was working on their new song for their comeback when their manager, Sejin, walked into the room.

"Minji, can you come with me?" Sejin asked.

"Sure, oppa," she said before she followed him out of the room. The remaining members shared a look with each other.

"The last time hyung took her, we found out that she was a child actress and that she was going to star in a drama," Taehyung pointed out.

"I wonder what it's going to be this time," Hoseok wondered.

"I don't have a good feeling about it," Jungkook said.

"Jungkookie, you just don't like anything that takes Minji's attention from you," Namjoon told the maknae.

"Namjoon, don't act like you're not the same," Jin said. "We all are like that because we all like having Minji's attention."

"It can't be that bad, can it?" Jimin asked.

"Let's hope not," Yoongi said.

********

"Oppa, what did you want to talk to me about?" Minji asked Sejin.

"It's not me who wants to talk to you, it's Bang PD-nim," he told her.

"Then why didn't you just say that," Minji said.

"Do you think they wouldn't have followed us if I said that in front of them. Those seven are generally nosy, but when it comes to you, they are even more nosy," he explained. Minji couldn't argue with him about that. Whenever something happened to her and she didn't immediately tell them, they would make it their life's mission to figure out what happened.

"You're right," she told him and they both laughed. The rest of the walk to Bang PD's office was silent because there wasn't any need to talk. When they finally got to the office, Sejin knocked on the door.

"Come in," Bang PD said. Sejin opened the door and let Minji walk in.

"You wanted to see me, Bang PD-nim," Minji said.

"Yeah, have a seat," he told her. Minji sat down in the chair in front of the desk. "What I wanted to talk about is how would you feel about doing a collaboration?"

"With one of my oppas?" she questioned referring to her members.

"No, I was thinking about someone that you don't already work with," he told her.

"Who did you have in mind?" she asked, curious about who he had in mind.

"I was thinking about Byun Baekhyun of EXO," he told her. Minji tried to contain her excitement. Minji absolutely loved the vocalist of EXO and she wanted a chance to collaborate with at least one of them.

"Are you serious?" she asked hoping that wasn't joking.

"Yes, I am. Sejin may have mentioned how much you love them and it's kind of hard to not hear you screaming about them when they have their comeback," Bang PD told her.

"He wasn't supposed to tell anyone," Minji said with a pout.

"You should be glad that he did or you wouldn't be able to sing with Baekhyun," he pointed out.

"You're right," she responded.

"Of course I am," he said and they both laughed. "Now you better hurry up before they start looking for you."

"Okay, annyeong Bang PD-nim," Minji said before she walked out of the office. Minji happily made her way back to the practice room with the thought of singing with one of her favorite EXO members. When Minji got back to the practice room, the boys were able to tell something was different about Minji. It wasn't really hard to see because she came in with a smile on her face while skipping and humming.