✺Period and First Argument ✺

Based on how the members of BTS treat Minji, you would never think that they would ever argue with her. It's actually the exact opposite because their first argument actually brought them closer together.

Since Minji was the only girl in a group full of guys, she went through things and had problems that they couldn't understand. Even though Minji had an older brother, she wasn't comfortable sharing certain things with her members. They had only been together for not that long and she was still trying to get Jungkook to be comfortable with her. She also knew that even though Yoongi was okay with her now, he would always be watching her for even the smallest of mistakes.

********

It was just another ordinary day and Minji had just woke up, but for some reason, she felt different. She got out of her bed and noticed that it was uncomfortable for her to walk. She looked down and saw a red stain on the front of her pajama bottoms. Minji couldn't believe it, she'd forgotten that her period was due to come soon. Minji quickly peeked her head of out her room to see if anyone else was up and to her luck no one was. Minji grabbed everything she would need for the bathroom, including a new pair of underwear and a tampon. After she had everything, she sprinted to the bathroom and quickly closed the door before locking it.

"Jeongmal? This had to happen now?" Minji whispered to herself. "It's okay. As long as you don't make it seem like something's wrong then they'll never know."

After Minji calmed herself down, she started to get ready because she knew they had dance practice today. Usually, she was looking forward to dance practice, but with the recent discovery of her period, she wasn't feeling all that excited about it anymore. Especially due to the fact that they are so close to their debut day, certain members have been a little more sensitive about things. Those overly sensitive members were Namjoon (the leader), Hoseok (the main dancer), and Yoongi (the one who's constantly trying to spot Minji making a mistake).

While Minji was in her head, there was a knock on the door. "Minji, are you done in there?" Taehyung asked.

"Ne, oppa," she answered as she gathered her stuff, making sure that she left no evidence of what was occurring with her body. Once she had everything, she unlocked and opened the door to be greeted with a smiling Taehyung.

"Everyone's already eating and I was told to come and get you," Taehyung told her. He also noticed that she was holding her bathroom stuff more tightly and protectively than she's ever done before, but he decided that it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Okay, I'll be there after I put my stuff back in my room," she told him before walking to her room. She quickly put her stuff in her room and made her way to the kitchen. While she was walking to the kitchen, she felt a stabbing pain in her abdomen and she knew exactly what that meant. Cramps. Minji wanted to go back to her room to grab her pain medicine, but she knew she couldn't do that because they were waiting for her and she didn't want them asking questions. I can just get it before we leave, she thought as she walked into the kitchen.

"There she is," Jin announced when he noticed that the maknae finally joined them. Instead of responding, she quickly sat down and started eating. Although she was hungry she couldn't find it in herself to eat a lot. It wasn't that the food wasn't good, because Jin was an amazing cook, it was the simple fact that it wasn't what she wanted at the moment. So, she settled on just eating her rice and drinking some water. Everyone was so busy that they didn't notice her strange behavior, well everyone but Jimin.

"Minji, are you okay?" Jimin asked concerned.

"I'm fine, oppa," she told him, hoping to reassure him.

"Are you sure?" he asked, not entirely convinced with her answer.

"Ne, oppa," she replied with a look that begged him to drop it.