✺Running Man✺

All the male members of Running Man were lined up in the grass facing the crew, they quickly noticed that So Min and Ji Hyo were missing.

"Are we having a couples' race?" Haha asked. "Because Ji Hyo and So Min aren't here right now."

"Yes, today is a couples' race," the PD answered.

"Finally, we haven't had one of these in a while," Kwang Soo said, obviously excited about partnering up with a female guest.

"Remember this isn't a relationship, it's strictly work," Jae Suk said looking directly at Kwang Soo and Se Chan.

"Hyung, why are you looking at me?" Kwang Soo asked offended.

"Because you have a tendency to fall in love with all the female guest," Jae Suk explained.

"And Se Chan has been learning from you," Haha added.

"Can we continue before Jae Suk hyung continues to criticize us?" Se Chan asked.

"Sure," the PD said.

"Come on out," the members said. 'I'm Your Girl' by S.E.S started to play and immediately they knew who it was.

"Jeon So Min, hurry up!" Jae Suk yelled as So Min danced out of the tent.

"Oppa," she whined, "let me have my moment."

"You're not a guest, so you don't get a moment," Jae Suk told her. After So Min had joined them, an ever so familiar song was played being that it was one of the only dances this person could.

"Song Ji Hyo, hurry up!" Haha shouted, knowing exactly who it was when 'Hot Issue' by 4Minute started to play. Since they had already guessed it was her and she didn't particularly feel like dancing, she simply walked out of the tent and stood with the rest of the members. What Ji Hyo didn't know was that the maknae of a certain group was now pouting because she had wanted to see Ji Hyo dance to Hot Issue.

"Okay, now that the duds are out of the way can we get to the real guest?" Kwang Soo asked.

"Did you see the guest?" Se Chan asked the two female members.

"No, they kept us separate from them," So Min answered. The next song to play was 'Light' by Wanna One. Ji Hyo didn't want to get her hopes up, but she couldn't help jumping and screaming with So Min when the song started playing.

"Wanna One! Kang Daniel!" Ji Hyo cheered. The other tent opened and Ong Seongwoo and Kang Daniel stepped out and started dancing. While everyone outside was enjoying Daniel and Seongwoo, the rest of the guests were enjoying someone else dancing to the song.

"Kang Daniel and Ong Seongwoo of Wanna One!" Jae Suk announced as the two male idols made their way to the center of the group. So Min had tried to move closer to the two, but Jae Suk wasn't having it. "On to the next guest." The next song to play was 'Singularity' by BTS' V. The male members were disappointed that there was going to be another male guest, Ji Hyo and So Min were excited about the fact that there was another male guest, and the two Wanna One members were trying to hold in their laughter.

The tent that Seongwoo and Daniel had come from opened and instead of BTS' V, they were greeted to BTS' female maknae, Minji dancing along to 'Singularity'. Once they realized who it was, everyone went into a frenzy. Once Minji had finished dancing, she made her way to the group.

"It's Song Minji of BTS!" Jae Suk cheered, simply happy because it wasn't another male guest. Se Chan and Kwang Soo tried to get closer to the female idol, but Jong Kook stopped them.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked them. Instead of answering, they pointed to the female idol standing in between Seongwoo and Daniel. "I don't think so," he told them before wrapping his arms around their shoulders to keep them in place. Once they were settled down, the last three guests were introduced. The last three guests were Twice's Nayeon, Blackpink's Jisoo, and Weki Meki's Yoojung. When their songs came on, Minji ran over and danced with each one of them.