Chapter 5

Chapter Five

Pulling the chair out I sat beside Elliot in English as we waited for everyone to walk in. Elliot was one of the best friends a guy could ask for, we had been friends for almost over 10 years and it was a bumpy ride what with Elliot's family problems and his changes in emotion, he was a hard person to get along with for other people thinking he was only a trouble maker, but he was a great guy when you got to know him, and I was always there for him, as he was for me.

The teacher still wasn't here and the bell had rung, hearing the door open I looked up to see Islay walk in, she was hot but Elliot had his eyes on her even though she had only started school yesterday, and I was not going to break the bro-code. She had become fast friends with Maria, a quiet nerdy girl who me and Elliot used to hang out with, she was fun and all but I don't know what had happened for us to stop being friends to be honest.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realise that Maria wasn't with Islay today, but instead there was a girl I had never seen before, and let me tell you she was damn fine! She was just as hot as Islay and well let's just say I haven't had fun with a girl for a while, so why not try this one?

She went and sat beside Islay which was at the front of the room so I guess I won't be introducing myself any time soon. The lesson was a drag but I kept myself entertained by watching the new girl beside Islay, she had curly brown hair and quite the figure if I do say so myself! Towards the end of the lesson, the teacher realised she hadn't done the register.

When she got to the name Maria Downing the girl next to Islay put her hand up and answered with 'yes miss' everyone turned round and stared at her, even I had to do a double take. That was Maria?! What the hell happened to her overnight, she was not the same nerd from 24hours ago!

Wow, I think I just found an excuse to rekindle our lost friendship! I might have to take it slow; she might get over whelmed or something. I think I might copy Elliot and make my claim on Maria and keep the dogs away, I mean she was my friend at one point and her personality was great, her looks were now a bonus.

When class ended, I made my way over to her. She looked stunning in her jeans and superman shirt; they hugged her figure in all the right places.

Maria was pleased, people had been complimenting her the minute she stepped into school; however these were the same people who had always picked on and bullied her over the years. Islay had said to forgive and forget as they genuinely seemed apologetic which was a good thing. For once in her life she felt beautiful and it was all thanks too Islay.

When Maria turned around she noticed someone she didn't expect to see, Chris there standing patiently just staring at her, he didn't even try to hide the fact that he was checking her out and that made Maria's stomach do back flips and the splits! Her heart beat faster as his eyes travelled up her body then stopped at her eyes as he stared back with a small smile playing on his lips.

'Hey Maria, you look amazing, I... mean beautiful' he replied as he carried on staring in her eyes.

'Hi, erm... thanks... I guess.' At that moment Islay turned around grabbed Maria's hand and led her to Geography. 'Maria, we agreed you need to play hard to get! Don't stutter in front of him, look confident and graceful at the same time okay' she smiled brightly whilst I just nodded my head, we had gone over this yesterday, Islay wanted Chris to chase after Maria and prove himself 'worthy' to be with her which Maria just laughed at.

In geography, Maria and I sat in the same seat as the previous day, I was so happy she looked so pleased with her new look and it made me feel proud that I helped her with that smile. As we all settled down, the doors opened with a late comer, glancing up I saw Rick walk in. Omg, I had forgotten he was starting school.