Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I was bored, no I was beyond bored. Nothing excited ever happened around here, this school was the same every day. Elliot Jackson was growing tired of coming to school, a school where he was feared by from the guys and drooled over by the girls (none of them were even remotely attractive by the way), all he did was come to school learn a load of bull crap and then go home to his broken family. His father had long gone which left behind him, his mother who was never home, and his younger sister Kyla. Kyla was the only reason Elliot endured the torture known as school, she was young only 9 years of age and was what kept him motivated to do well in school.

Unfortunately Elliot wasn't the good type, sure his grades were excellent never once has he failed, but his bad boy reputation didn't do many favours for him. Sure it helped him attract girls, or in better words: a load of whores. It attracted a load of whores who were probably infected with a bunch if STDs, he never was the type to pay any attention to those types of girls. He preferred the innocent, naive and caring type but unlucky for him there were no such girls that fitted his 'type'. He wanted something different and interesting too happen in his life, apparently though it was too much to ask for.

It was Monday morning and he was sitting in maths waiting for the teacher to come and teach the lesson. He didn't pay attention as the seat next to him screeched against the granite floor and a heavy thump landed into the chair. He knew it was Chris, his best friend for the past 10 years, Chris was an all-round nice guy and never cared that Elliot was constantly getting himself into trouble. Chris had stuck by his side and had even participated in the pranks that he had pulled on other students and teachers.

"Have you heard about the new girl?" New girl huh? How very interesting as if there weren't enough of them in this school already. Shaking his head he looked up at Chris who looked very excited. "I know you don't care but the girl is HOT!!! I mean hotter than any of the girls who come here!" Hmm how interesting, honestly though Chris thought every girl was hot as long as she had a perky ass and big boobs, so this was nothing new. My thought was disturbed when the door opened and in walked a sight I would never think I would ever have to see! The maths teacher walked in with his hand down his pants while his other hand adjusted those atrocious glasses that looked like a magnifying glass. When the classroom erupted with laughter he glanced up and turned brighter than a tomato, he coughed awkwardly removed his hands from his package and walked to his desk as if nothing had happened.

I started to drone out once his mouth started to move, I doodled away on the paper in front of me and continued to do so even when the door opened and a pair of heels clacked their way inside. The talking of students had ceased to a mere whisper, this was quite strange as our year was quite talkative. And then I heard a timid voice speak, yet with the quiet atmosphere of the classroom she may have been speaking normally and everyone would have still have heard her clearly.

"Excuse me? I'm new here, are you Mr Wilson?" Looking up I saw the back of the girl, she was wearing dark blue waist high jeans with what seemed to be a tight fitting white tank top. The back of her hair was in loose curls and reached her back almost midway. Her hair was glossy a black that put marble black worktops to shame, if I had my way I would run my hands through it all day, all night. Realising I sounded like a fool I shook my head and continued to observe the girl like everyone else seemed to be doing.

Islay Santiago had woken up that morning and was just buzzing with energy! Honestly I couldn't believe father had allowed this, I mean, I thought he would put up much more of a fight but apparently not, but who she to complain.

The school was amazing and ginormous, I don't think I have ever seen so many people that aren't criminals, thugs or some sort of victims to her Fathers torture. I wasn't used to seeing actual normal people who were just living life the way they wanted to. The sight of kids interacting and having fun was appealing; I had missed out on so much over the years even I hadn't realised that there was so much out there. I didn't understand why father would want to take this away from me; this was no danger to me at all.