Chapter Three: Nervousness.

Your P.O.V.

The crowd continued to cheer, telling us to kiss or do something of that sort. My cheeks felt warm as they did this and I looked over at Mark. He was looking at me, he seemed just as nervous as I was and I gave him a light smile to reassure him. Mark then looked at the people and smiled, letting out a light laugh. "Fine!" He declared and made his way to me. "What's he going to do!?" I thought frantically as I watched Mark come closer.

I felt his arms wrap around me in an embrace, my head pressed against his chest and I hugged back. This made me calm down, but the fire in my cheeks raged on. We hugged for a moment, then slowly let go. The crowd was now cheering and saying, "Awwww!", which made me smile and I looked at Mark. He was taller than me, my head would easily go beneath his chin, which I liked. It made hugging a lot easier and more natural to me. Mark looked back at me and returned the smile.

~After The Panel~

"Well that was.. Interesting." I said with a laugh as we walked to the car. Mark laughed also. "Yeah. I love meeting my fans and hearing their stories." Mark said, smiling. We reached the car and got inside it. "Thank you so much for inviting me." I said. "No problem. It's fun with you." He said as he started the car. Realization hit him and his eyes widened, "I need to edit the Drunk Minecraft video!" He exclaimed.

I laughed when he said that. "Speaking of, where did Wade go?" I asked. "He went home early so he could spend time with Molly." Mark said casually. I yawned and nodded. It was around five o'clock, which was usually dinner time for me, my stomach churned. "Hey, (y/n), it's getting late. Do you want to grab some dinner before I take you home?" Mark said, as if he could read my mind. Scary.

"If it's not any trouble, yes please." I said. Mark smiled. "It's not any trouble. Like I said, I like spending time with you." He said. The fire in my cheeks died down, but the little embers refused to die out. We went to a fast food restaurant and went through the drive thru, ordered, paid and got our food. All of this took about fifteen minutes, but we didn't mind, we got to know each other more and more. "I love Lord of the Rings too!" I exclaimed, smiling brightly.

Mark smiled just as much. "That's awesome. We have a lot of similar interests." He said as we pulled up at my house. I grabbed my food and unbuckled my seatbelt. "I really can't thank you enough for all of this." I said, opening my door, still looking at Mark. "It's nothing. We should hang out more often!" He said, smiling. I nodded, smiling back and stepped out of the car.

"Hey, if you want, the next time I record something with Co-op or Drunk Minecraft, would you like to be a guest?" He called out to me. "Of course! Just call me. My number should be on the paper with my address." I replied, smiling. Mark nodded. "Alright. Goodnight! See you later!" He said. "Bye." I replied. Mark drove off and I went inside my house and put the bag of food on the couch. I sat and watched tv and ate, thinking about the Panel.

"What if he did kiss me..? No no, I can't think like that. We're friends. That's all." I thought.

Mark's P.O.V.

"Today was so much fun. I got to meet my amazing fans, talked with (y/n).. My only regret is that I didn't kiss her when I had the chance. Now we might be stuck as just friends... That sucks." I thought to myself as I continued driving to the hotel. Once I arrived there, I parked and began to eat. "I'm such an idiot!" I said.

I didn't get much sleep that night, my head was wrapped around the thought of not telling (y/n) how I feel about her...

I'm more of an idiot than Wade!

// Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Have a nerdy day. //