Chapter Five: Co-op part 2.

Mark's P.O.V.

I smiled at (y/n)'s reply about the drinks. Getting up from the chair I was sitting in, a chuckle escaped me. Then, I started walking to my kitchen. "Oh how I love her.." I thought to myself. After a moment, realization hit me like a train going at high speed. "Did I just say that..?" I mumbled softly, then adjusted my glasses. "Fine. I love her! You happy, world?!" I shouted to no one in pure idiocy.

A knock was heard from my front door. "Shit, I hope that's not the neighbor complaining about my shouting." I thought before I went to the door. Upon opening the door, I saw (y/n) standing there.

Your P.O.V.

I looked up at Mark, who was standing there with a look on his face like the president of the United States was at his door. "Hey, (y/n). Is something wrong?" He asked me, looking genuinely concerned now. I simply shook my head. "I-I was just wondering.. Could I play Minecraft with you here? I brought my laptop." I asked nervously. To be honest, I didn't like the idea of playing/drinking by myself. It didn't seem fun that way.

Mark gave me a goofy smile and a light laugh. "Sure! Come on in!" He said happily, letting me inside. I smiled in return and went inside his home, looking around. "So simple, yet unique. It fits him." I thought to myself.

"Did Bob and Wade tell you where I live?" Mark asked me, snapping me out of my thought. "Oh? Um, yeah. They did, actually." I fumbled around to find the correct words. "I probably look really stupid.." I thought. Mark didn't seem troubled by this at all though, instead he went into the kitchen. "I'll make the drinks while you set up your laptop. You can set it up by my computer in my bedroom. It's down the hall, first door to your left." He instructed.

"Okay, thanks." I replied, then went to the room and opened the door to it. Like the rest of the house, his room was pretty simple. However, at the other end of the room was a complex looking set up of monitors, cameras and lights. I set my laptop next to his computer and started it up. While it was whirring to life, my mind began to wander.

"I can't get the situation out of my head. The crowd cheering, Wade coaxing us on, the hug Mark and I shared.. It seems so unreal, but I'm glad it actually happened." My thought ended as the screen popped up to put in my log in password. I quickly typed in my password and set up Minecraft.

Just a moment after preparing all of it, Mark came in with two cups. "We should probably drink a little now, just in case." He said, handing me a drink. I accepted the drink with a nod and held out the cup. Before I could explain to him what I was implying, he lightly tapped his cup against mine. "Cheers!" Mark exclaimed, causing me to laugh. "Cheers." I agreed and we both took a drink out of our cups.

We created the Skype call with Bob and Wade, then prepared our Minecrafts. As usual, Wade would occasionally say something idiotic and Mark would call them out on it, then Bob would make a compromise by saying that they both were idiots. All of this made me laugh.

Finally, after some waiting, we all started playing. Mark was recording the footage of gameplay and webcams. Mark and I were in the same webcam, which made me wonder how people would respond to that. In the game, I was digging straight down and I didn't know why. I think the drinks were kicking in now as well. Mark walked up to me and started laughing hysterically.

"(y/n), what the hell are you doing?" He asked between laughs. I stopped for a moment to think. "I don't really know." I said with a shrug and kept digging down. Wade fell off of an enormous object, as usual, and Bob watched him fall. "Wade.. You do this every time!" Bob exclaimed, chuckling lightly. Wade just laughed and replied, "I know."

After about thirty minutes or so, we all were pretty drunk. Well, I should say that Bob was the soberest one of us all and Wade was just.. DRUNK. Mark and I were borderline drunk. All of the sudden, Wade started chuckling. Mark and I exchanged looks before looking back at our screens. "You okay, Wade?" Mark asked, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah.. I'm fine. But I still think you two need to just kiss already." Wade said bluntly, his voice a bit slurred, due to the alcohol. I blinked in surprise at the straightforwardness his voice had, even though he had alcohol in him. I bit my lower lip slightly and slowly looked at Mark. He was already looking at me, his brown eyes soft. His expression was gentle and his eyes stared deeply into my own. This caused my cheeks to feel very warm and I'm sure they were pretty red at this point.

Mark brought his hand to my cheek and caressed it softly, still keeping his eyes on mine. I released my lower lip, looking back into his eyes. The YouTuber slowly leaned in, closing his eyes. My eyelids fluttered closed as our lips lightly brushed against each other. "I hope you know.. I'm not drunk at the moment." He whispered in a low tone of voice, which made my heart race. "Me too." I whispered back and he smiled in response. Mark then kissed me softly, slowly, lovingly.

Butterflies went wild in my stomach, my heartbeat became quicker and my cheeks felt so hot that I thought they were gonna melt. I kissed back gently, taking in all of these newfound feelings. After a moment, we slowly pulled away, our eyes opening. Mark immediately gave away a bright smile and I couldn't help but smile back just as brightly.

"Uh.. Guys?" Wade finally spoke up, making us laugh a little.

"Did you two..?" Wade began to ask.
"Yes." We both answered.

"Finally! God!" Both Bob and Wade exclaimed.

3rd Person P.O.V.

They all said their goodbyes and ended the Skype call. Mark said his farewell to the camera, then took all of the footage, edited it and put it up on YouTube. "There we go." He announced happily, looking over at (y/n). "She must've fallen asleep while she watched me edit the video. I don't blame her, editing is a little boring." He whispered, then softly nudged her awake.

"Hey, (y/n). You can sleep here for tonight, take my bed." Mark said kindly, helping her out of the chair. (Y/n) nodded sleepily, going over to his bed. He helped her into his bed, putting the covers over her. "Goodnight, beautiful." Mark said, kissing her forehead. He turned to leave when he heard her whine sadly.

"Stay with me please.." (y/n) requested in a sad tone of voice. Mark turned back to face her and slowly crawled into bed with her. Once under the covers as well, he softly pulled her close to him, her head resting against his chest. "Thank you." She whispered, taking in his warmth. (Y/n) drifted off to sleep. Mark softly stroked a lock of her hair as she fell asleep.

"Anything for you. You can trust me."

// GM: Hey, my Nerds! ^^ Here's a chapter for you guys~! I hope you enjoyed it and there is more to come, I promise! Have a nerdy day!//