𝐿𝑒𝑒 𝐵𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔𝑔𝑜𝓃

You came home from a really exhausting day at school. It was so stressful and your teachers were really giving you a hard time. It really felt like you couldn't get anything right today. You layed down on your bed. The tears that you tried to keep in for the whole day finally made their way down your cheek. You continued crying by yourself until you heard a knock on your door.‚Y/N, is everything okay?'

It was your roommate byounggon. You whiped your tears away and tried to make it look like your fine.

‚Yeah, Everthing is perfect'

Was all you said but he could hear that you were crying.

‚Can I come in?'

Eventhough you and byounggon were good friends he would actually never walk into your room without your permission. You hesitated for a bit before telling him that he can come in.

He slowly opened the door and as soon as he saw your sad face and puffy eyes he walked up to you and gave you a warm and comforting hug.

‚Do you wanna talk about what happened?'

‚It's just..'

Was all you could say befor you started choking up again. He hugged your tighter and told you that you don't need to tell him if you don't want to.

After some minutes of you crying onto his shoulder he slowly pulled away.

‚Go put on some warm clothes. I wanna bring you somewhere.'

You were kind off confused on what he wanted to do now but you still did what he said.

You put on a hoodie that you borrowed from byounggon a few weeks ago and a pair of jeans.

You stepped out of your room and as soon as byounggon saw you wearing his hoodie he blushed deeply. You smiled at him and went to put on a pair of shoes.

You both walked out of your house and walked in silence for some minutes. After some minutes you felt byounggon slowly grab you hand and interwine your fingers. You blushed and looked up at him.

‚J-just to show you where I wanna bring you'

You smiled and the two of you kept walking for some minutes. At one point byounggon randomly stopped.

‚Do you trust me?'

‚What?'

‚Do you trust me?'

‚Y-Yeah, of course'

‚ okay, come here'

You got closer to him and he pulled a blindfold out of his pocket.

‚What are you doing?'

‚Just trust me okay?'

You looked at him and nodded and he smiled and slowly put the blindfold around your eyes. After he put the blindfold around your eyes he picked you up bridal Style scaring you in the process.

‚AHH, don't scare me like that!'

He just laughed and kept on walking while carrying you. After some more minutes of walking he put you back on your feet.

‚Are you ready?'

‚Yeah'

He slowly took your blindfold off and you were shocked. You were standing on a hill at the side of Seoul. The both of you had a perfect view over the whole city.

‚Byounggon this is beautiful!! Thank you so so so much!!'

You hugged him tightly and he just laughed and hugged you back.

‚Your welcome.'

You both sat down and looked at the wonderful city.

‚Y/N?'

‚Yeah?'

‚I actually brought you here to also tell you something..'

‚What is it?'

‚I.. like you.. a lot. I've liked you for a long time now. You are just the cutest, funniest, most beautiful, most adorable and perfect girl ever. You have supported me when I joined yg and you also supported me after I left yg. You are always there for me when I have a problem and you always manage to make my day better. That's exactly why I fell for you..'

You blushed at his cute words. After a minute of being overwhelmed by his words and after a minute of silence. You leaned over and gave him a soft peck on his cheek before laying your head against his shoulder.

‚ I like you too, Byounggon'

He broke out into the biggest smile ever and layed an arm around you and pulling you closer. He gave you a soft peck on the head and the two of you continued to enjoy the beautiful view.

‚Do you wanna be mine?'