𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒿𝒾𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓃

You were a new Trainee at Yg Entertainment and it was your first ever monthly evaluation. Your name was called and you got to the front. You were a dancer, a really good one and you started dancing to '(your fav song)'. You danced really passionatly. Your performance was over and you got a good review for it. After everybody performed something you all packed your stuff and were about to walk home when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

'Hi, I'm Jihoon and I just wanted to tell you that your dance was amazing and that I loved your Choreo!'

'Oh thats so nice of you. My name is
___. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me to receive such a compliment.'

After that __ and Jihoon spend a lot of time with each other. They were basically together 24/7 and they were best friends. Best friends, which also had the biggest crush ever on each other. Jihoonn found ___ beautiful. Everything about her was just perfect to him. She was super funny, super cute, it was always fun to be around her, she was always so caring and she was also such a talented dancer.She felt the same way towards Jihoon but she never dared to tell him.

One day both of them were sitting in the dance practice room talking.

'___, I-I have a question.'

'What is it?'

'Please promise me that this question will not affect our friendship and that when you don't want it we just forget about this whole thing, okay?'

'euhh, okay sure I guess'

Jihoons heart started beating faster.

'I have a crush on you. I just wanted to ask you i-if you maybe, eventually, just if you want to, if you have time, maybe want to go out with.. me.. sometime.'

You smiled at his flustered state and crawled over to him.

'I would love to go on a date with you Jihoon because I also have a crush on you'

was all you could say before Jihoon gave you a big hug and gave you a peck on the lips.

'I-I'm sorry. Was that to fast. Oh god i I just was so happy that you also like me omg I'm so-'

was all Jihoon could say before you also gave him a kiss on the lips....