Chapter 8

Jiro

There was an akward silence after Sage left. We were still quiet until someone cleared their throat. We looked at the person, it was Blake.

"We heard Sage, training starts tomorrow 5 am sharp no exceptions, now let's rests.... "He said that but nobody made the first move to leave. Me and Jake looked at each other and nodded, we needed to do something to cut off this heavy tension.

" Blake, are they okay? " Jake asked.

Everyone seemed to snap out of their daze and looked at Jake with a confused expression. Everyone except Blake who only smiled at Jake's question.

"Yeah,  they're healthy and still fighting. I have a mark that can prove it. " Blake grumbled with a frown on his last sentence.

Jake's eyes lit up when he heard that they're still healthy, si am I. But laughed when Blake showed his bite mark from his arm that was still new.

Crystal, Aaron and David seemed to realize who the "they" were and laughed along with us.

"Yep, still kicking and they are one hell of a responsibility, " David said with a grim loom but we only laughed at him.

"Umm... Sorry to intrude but who are "they",?  Jayce asked with an expression that looks like his eyes are gonna pop out any minute with.

I coughed to cover my laugh that was threatening to come out because of how ridiculous his face was.

" you'll meet them tomorrow, " Jake said after clearing his own throat to also remove his laughter.

Jayce and Mike look confused but didn't push it. Then suddenly Xavier who I noticed had a permanent frown on his face after Sage left, stood up from his chair and went out of the room then slammed the door shut.

"Looks like someone's impatient, " Jayce laughed out while Mike raised an eyebrow with an amused look but shaked his head. "He is so whipped" Mike stated.

Now that shocked us.

"He's whipped to whom? " I asked but then suddenly remembered on how we first encountered him with Sage.
"No don't tell me I know, "

We saw Crystal squealed and started jumping like a giddy kid.

"It's about time for Sage to find a boyfriend. " Then she started to squeal like a banshee.

"Not if I can help it. " Blake murmured with his a frown. That earned him a slap at the back of his head from Crystal and boy it looks like she had hit him hard.

"Ow! " Blake yelled rubbing the sore spot.

"Wait,  Sage never had a boyfriend before? " Jayce asked.

We all stiffened after we heard that. Even Crystal stopped from her squealing.

"Well....  She has but it's not our topic to tell. " Aaron said looking uncomfortable.

"Oh. "

Then another silence.

"Speaking of Sage,  we better go home" Jake said breaking the tension.

"Can we crash by your place? We were in a hurry that we didn't have time to check in a hotel and it will be a long drive to reach our place. " Blake said.
"Sure. Sage won't be bothered by it, your our family. " I said with a smile.
"Cool then,  Let's go. See you tomorrow Mike, Jayce tell Xavier we're leaving. " David said then we left.

Aaron whistled when he saw our home. "That's some home you got here. " he complimented.

"It's nothing compared to Xavier's house, " Jake stated while carrying 2 bags that belongs to Crystal to the guest room.