Chapter 14

After the 'encouraging' speech from Sage, she called it a day and announced we will still have training tomorrow. All of us left to go to our respective rooms...well except us, the higher ranks and the werewolves in Sage's group stayed to discuss the situation.

"If this training goes accordingly as planned, we can be ready to fight in 6-7 weeks," Blake said while analyzing our territory map.

"Woah there... A month? Don't you think that's a tad bit short?" I questioned.

"No, In fact that's longer than we expected, we assumed that we will finish in a half month's time seeing that you are the strongest pack here in America," David said.

"Still, that's too early to tell, we trained our members for months to be prepared for this attacks," Mike explained.

"Well you have Sage as our trainer, she can make any training be finished quickly and whip your members into shape," Blake said.

Hearing what they said about Sage brings as in awe and pride for having a genius Luna.

"No, we'll hire all of you as our trainers and arrange your rooms where you will stay," Xavier said with finality.

Blake glared at him and Xavier glared back. This is not gonna end smoothly.

"We are not staying and neither does the twins and Sage," Blake stated still glaring at Xavier. This time Xavier growled loudly and approached Blake until their sizing up each other.

"You don't have a say in this matter, mutt," Xavier spat.

"Actually I do mutt, I'm the brother of Sage and the twins it is my job to protect them and I am the leader of this troop and they follw only my commands," Blake spat back neither of them backing down.

"And I am her mate I have the privelege to care and protect my mate and take her to my home,"

"No, you will not take her from me!"

They were both growling ferociously and the next thing we know they both shifted and ready to fight. But before they can seriously to damage to each other, one of our warriors stormed to the room and said one thing that made us run outside.

"Rouges!"

Blake

When we got outside the attacks had already started, still in wolf form I charge towards a rouge that is near e and killes it. Soon all of us started to kill rouges one after another.

A howl resounded from the forest that made us stop from our tracks. There was power emitting from that howl.

"Something is eerie about that, it feels familiar," Jax stated staying alert

I tried to sniff the scent to know who it is but the scent I can only sniff are from these rouges and not their leader. That's strange.

A shadow appeared behind the rouges, its menance radiating around it and from its aura he is an alpha and had greediness for more power. When he got a little bit closer we can now see his appearance.

"No..." Crystal whispered in the link. Me and my group shifted back to human form and put on some clothes that was toosed to us. We still didn't removed our eyes from that person who is smirking.

"Well...well...well if it isn't Blake Sandres. What a coincidence to meet you here," He said with a fake happy tone but the smirk was still there.

"Shut the fuck up, you traitor!" David shouted and was about to charge at him if Crystal didn't calmed him down.

"Aww... You're still upset about that, I was only getting what I wanted since the first day I joined your pack and when I joined the camp," He said taunting us.

"For the last time, shut...your...fucking...mouth... Seth!" This time I growled at him. He only laughed at our attempts to scare him.

"What do you want from this pack?!" Xavier shouted. Seth looked at him with a fake surprise.

"Oh if it isn't the Alpha, I'm sorry for my intrusion," Seth said with a mock bow. Xavier only growled more loudly from his despicable actions.

"I'm only saying this once more, what...do...you...want...from...this... pack!" Xavier roared loudly demanding to get the answer.

Seth only laughed at his attempt but answered.

"Oh, I'm sure it's pretty obvious of what I want. Land and power."

Xavier growled from his challenge but Seth started to speak again.

"But that's not the only thing I want. I'm here to reclaim someone who escaped from me and was meant to be mine."

I roared at his declaration and so does my team, but Xavier tenses and his pack look lost on what he is saying.

"What do you mean?" Jayce asked. Seth only looked at me and laughed.

"So, you didn't told them, I want what Xavier has." Seth looked at Xavier, who has his eyes narrowed.

"You are not getting them!" Me and my team roared in unison at Seth but he only smirked at us.

"Time will tell, this is only a warning and tell her 'I'm coming', " Seth then disappeared with his pack of rouges.

David started to comfort Crystal, who was crying. Me and Aaron started cursing.

Suddenly someone grabbed my shirt tightly.

"What was he talking about!" Xavier exclaimed with black eyes.

"You didn't told us that the rouges that kept attacking was them. Looks like the training will have to be much more longer," I said not answering Xavier's question.

"I don't care what type of rouges that will attack us, What was he talking about! Xavier roared.

I didn't answer him and looked at David, who nodded. I sighed then focused on Xavier.

"You should have told us for this rouge is someone who we have been tracking and wants something that only you have," I said

"What is that?" Xavier questioned

I sighed then narrowed my eyes not hiding any of my anger.

"They want the three humans. The twins and most of all your mate, Sage."

======≠==≠========≠===≠=========

A/n

Finally after decades I have now publish a new chapter although it may be short but a chapter is a chapter!

I'm terribly sorry for not updating even though its Christmas break I chose to spend time with my family and study for my exam next year.

So its a miracle that I have updated!

I don't know when I will update agin but please look forward to it!!