Eighteen|Our Reunion

“Sam!”

“Yeah Codes!”

“Uh I need a towel!”

“I am on my way!” I yelled walking towards the bathroom. Cody and I have been together for a while now since we eloped from New York, I remember what happened after I landed at LAX.

Cody held my hand as we made our way through the baggage claim and out to the streets, paparazzis swarmed the area trying to take a million dollar photo of the so called “Hollywood’s It Couple” Questions flew in from all directions and hate did as well, I was called a whore, I was called a spotlight stealer, I was called a loser, and I was called a bitch. Just hearing these horrid words made my heart break, a sense of distress appeared on my face which made Cody worried, though he didn’t utter a word making it an uncomfortable silence. When we got to the Simpson residence I was once again reunited with my amazing family, Angie, Brad and Tom welcomed me into their home like they did right after my emancipation.

“You’re all grown up baby!” Momma cried just looking at me.

“I missed you guys! I grew up? Look at Tom!” I said running to the teenager who started to resemble his two older siblings. I tried pulling his cheeks but I kind of failed

“Do you remember me Tommy?”

“Well sort of, Cody mentioned he did have a hot friend.”

“Well I am not really his friend anymore.”

“Oh so you’re single? Do you think that I got a shot?”

“Tom, she means we are more than friends, we are in a relationship to be exact.” Cody spoke reaching for my hand.

Cody took me to the room where Alli and I shared memories, Alli and I blasted music and started dancing as if we were 15 when Cody came in and wrapped his arms around my waist which made me blush a bright rose color.

“Sam, get ready we are going out tonight, just you and me.” Cody whispered in my ear giving me goose bumps. I pushed away a couple locks behind my ear and wiggled out of his grasp getting myself ready for a good time.