𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃

REAL LIFE

Madelaine and Camilla set up the Riverdale episode on Netflix and got snacks ready as they waited for everyone else to arrive.

Casey was the first one to arrive, he hugged both the girls and sat down on the sofa with them. He was soon followed by KJ, Charles, Jordon and Drew. Charles kissed Cami once he closed the door, earning 'oooohs' from everyone else. The two of them laughed and joined everyone else on the extremely large L-shaped sofa. They all caught up and chatted for awhile before Marisol, Mädchen, Skeet and Luke came. They said their hellos to the group and sat with them on the sofa.

Mädchen:"Are Cole and Lili still not here?"

Cami:"No"

Mads:"We've told Cole we're going to watch the episode and he said it's fine but Lilis not answering"

She shrugged her shoulders and they all watched the episode, laughing at some moments and intensely watching others.

T I M E  S K I P
Just as the episode finished and the credits came on, the cast heard a knock on the door.

Casey:"Who is it?"

Cami:"I don't know Lili has her key"

KJ walked over to the door and opened it revealing Cole, holding Lili in his arms. She had red puffy eyes and he had water marks on his shirt from where she had been crying.

Skeet:"Who is it?"

KJ:"It's Cole"

Cole:"Can you open her bedroom door for me?"

Mads:"I'll do it?"

She walked down the hall, Cole following her as she opened the door. He walked into her room and placed her down on her bed. Mads walked back to everyone else who looked just as clueless as she did. Cole took off Lili's shoes and jacket and then tucked her into her bed. He kissed her forehead and left the room, walking back to where everyone else was.

Ash:"Whats wrong?"

Vanessa:"Has she been crying?"

Cole:"...yes"

Charles:"Happy tears or sad tears?"

Cole:"I'm pretty sure they weren't happy ones"

Cole looked down at his feet.

Cami:"Well Why?"

Mädchen:"Is it something bad?"

Marisol:"Yeah what is it?"

Skeet:"Wait! Why is your hand all bruised and red"

Ash:"Woah"

Vanessa:"What the hell happened today?"

Cole:"Can you all just leave it? I don't want to talk about it!"

He shoved his hands in his pocket and turned towards the door.

Cole:"Just Tell her to text me I guess"

Cami:"Sure?"

Cole:"Thanks..."

Luke:"Wait! Cole!"

He walked back out the door and everyone sighed at everyone else, who was just as confused as them.

Marisol:"Did she look like she had been crying?"

Ash:"Yeah it did"

KJ:"Shit"

Luke:"Language"

Everyone laughed slightly.

Jordon:"Whats up KJ?"

KJ:"Felt like the right thing to say"

Cami:"Okay then?"

Mads:"I'm gonna go check on Lili"

Ash:"I'll come"

Vanessa:"Me too"

Cami:"Don't leave me!"

The three girls jumped up and walked to Lili's room, quietly opening the door. Once they were out of sight KJ jumped up and grabbed Charles, dragging him to the corner of the room. Everyone was confused but they just ignored it.

KJ:"Right, the real reason I said 'shit' Before was because of what Cole was supposed to be asking Lili tonight"

His voice was quiet so that no one else could hear them.

Charles:"Well? What was it?"

KJ:"He was gonna ask her to move in with him"

Charles:"WHAT!"

Everyone turned to face him, looking even more confused. KJ gave him a warning look, telling him to be quiet.

Charles:"Sorry. And how do you even know that?"

KJ:"I was with him when he got another key made for her. He said they're always at each other's apartments anyways so why not ask her"

Charles:"So do you think he asked her then?"

KJ:"I don't know. Probably not. I just want to know what happened, because they were gone all day"

Charles:"And his fist was red and she had been crying"

KJ:"Yeah that too. I guess we just wait to see if they tell us. I don't want to overstep"

Charles:"Yeah neither do I"

Cami:"What are you two chatting about?"

The two boys turned around to see that the girls were sat down again.

Charles:"Nothing much just worried"

Mads:"We all are. She's just sleeping"

KJ:"Text me of anything happens I'm gonna blast"

KJ left and everyone was confused but they soon left too, Charles and Cami kissed before he left making the others smirk as they walked out of the apartment. Cami and Mads then cleaned up and went to bed.