𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈?

G R O U P C H A T

Camila: See you there!!!

Madelaine: Can't Wait!!

Lili: See ya soon

K.J: bye

Charles: ^

Casey: Please give us some Sprousehart

Vanessa: ^

Ashleigh: ^^

Cole: See you soon everyone.

Cole: And Casey rlly?

———————

M O R N I N G
L I L I

What the hell happened last night. Why am I still in my dress? And who's bed am I in?
I finally turn over to see Cole on top of the covers, still in his clothes from last night too. I hope I didn't say anything too embarrassing or weird...

C O L E

I remember nothing from last night. What happened? I really really hope that I didn't say anything embarrassing to anyone especially Lili. Wait... i remember last night me and Lili were both in my bed. She's underneath the covers and in on top of them and we are both in the clothes from last night. Nothing could have happened... could it?

C A S E Y

Last night was funny. That's all I remember. I know that Cole kept looking at Lili with heart eyes. I also remember him looking really jealous when she would talk to other people (specifically the males)😂. Me and Cami has fun all night, we drank loads so that's probably why I remember nothing.

C A M I L A

That party is a total blur. I only know 3 things... 1. Lili and Cole were flirting and it was soooo cute. 2, Me and Casey got realllllllt drunk together. I have such a bad hangover. Wait... where's Lili?

K . J

It was so embarrassing yet funny at the part yesterday. I was flirting with some girl and the next thing I know is my drink has spilt all the way down my new shirt!!! So embarrassing when she realised that I had beer all over me. I don't have any idea what else happened apart from that. I don't think I'll ever forget my drink spilling down my shirt because of how embarrassing it is😂

A S H L E I G H

I was kinda sad yesterday before the party because I wanted to spend it with my boyfriend. But he was on a trip and didn't get back for another week. That's what I thought anyways. Turn out he came home early to surprise me at the party. I don't really remember anything else, I was too drunk.

C H A R L E S

K.J was so drunk last night he spilt his drink down his shirt whilst talking to a girl. Hahaha. That's just something that would happen to only K.J. I was staring at Cami all night, I think I'm starting to develop feelings for her because I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She's gorgeous.

M A D E L A I N E + V A N E S S A

Mads and Vanessa met just before the filming of Riverdale. They didn't really drink much last night, because they wanted to remember everything. And they both definitely do. They remember Lili and Cole flirting. Charles staring at Cami dance. Cole staring at Lili when she would talk to anyone who was male. They were laughing at everyone. Lili was insanely drunk. K.J was flirting with some girl and I'm pretty sure he spilt his drink down his shirt. Ashleigh was talking to her boyfriend who came to visit. Sooo cute!

———————

But one thing Mads has no clue about it where Lili is right now. She's not slept in her bed...