𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃

T H I R D  P E R S O N
After arriving on set and getting 'welcome back' hugs from the cast, Cole and Lili went back to their trailers to put their stuff down.

P R I V A T E  C H A T
C O L E + L I L I
Lils🥰:Cole... can we keep what happened a secret for a while? I don't want to worry everyone
Coley❤️:Of course we can baby
Coley❤️:But you yourself shouldn't worry about it it's not that bad
Lils🥰:I know it's just a scar now but I still don't want them to be worrying about my clumsiness
Coley❤️:It's not your fault that you was pushed into glass baby
Lils🥰:I should've been more careful
Coley❤️:Listen Lils, you couldn't have been more careful it's the idiots fault for pushing you not yours okay?
Coley❤️:Do you believe that?
Coley❤️:Do you believe me?
Lils🥰:Yes, where are you?
Coley❤️:Outside your trailer...
Lils🥰:Good, I need a hug
Coley❤️:Open up then
Lils🥰Okay

T H I R D  P E R S O N
Lili opened up her trailer door and Cole immediately pulled her into a warm, comforting hug. She nuzzled her head into his shoulder as he whispered sweet things in her ear.
Cole:"I love you Bub"
A large smile grew on her face as they continued hugging. She was so comfortable in his arms that she could've fallen asleep; that was why she loved him. He always knew the right things to say to her, and how to make her feel better. Little things like these made her feel confident in herself and like the happiest girl in the world.
They continued hugging for what seemed like years, until Cole heard little snores coming from the girl in his arms
Cole:"Bub?"
No reply. He smiled as he scooped her up in his arms, walking into her trailer and shutting the door behind him. Then he placed her down on the couch in her trailer, putting his coat over her and kissing her forehead.
Lili hadn't gotten much sleep the past few days as she had nightmares about the blood and the glass. She was not a fan of blood. So it was no surprise that she had fallen asleep hugging him, standing up. He was happy that she looked so peaceful sleeping, for the first time all week so he didn't want to disturb her and wake her up.
Cole kissee Lili again on the forehead before leaving her trailer quietly and joining the rest of the cast.

L U N C H  R O O M
The whole cast were sat in the lunch room, waiting for Cole and lili to join them after putting their things down, when only Cole walked in.
K.J:"Hey Cole!"
Cole walked over to everyone and sat down in one of the spare seats, everyone turned to face him.
Cole:"What?"
Skeet:"Wheres Lili?"
Cole:"In her trailer"
Cami:"I need to say hi properly so I'm going to go see her"
Mads:"Me too"
Before Cole could say another word, Camilla and Madelaine were walking out of the room. Everyone stuffed their faces with food as the cast talked about random things on their minds.

L I L I ' S  T R A I L E R
Lili was still asleep when Camilla and Mads walked into her trailer.
Cami:"Aww"
Mads:"I know"
Cami:"Wait do you see that"
Mads:"See what?"
Cami:"That... that huge SCAR on her hip"
Mads:"What where?!?"
Cami pointed to Lilis left hip
Mads:"Oh my god!"
Cami:"That definitely wasn't there before she went"
Mads:"Let's go and ask Cole"
Cami:"Yeah good idea"

Cami and Madelaine ran straight to the lunch room.
K.J:"Why are you running?"
Cami:"Cole we need you right now"
Cole stood up and walked over to the heavily breathing girls, confused.
Cole:"What?"
Cami:"Come with us"
Cole followed the girls back to Lilis trailer where they pointed out Lilis scar. After pointing it out, they pulled Cole outside of the trailer so they wouldn't wake Lili.
Cole:"Yeah what about it?"
Cami:"WHEN DID SHE GET THAT?"
Cole:"When we was visiting her family"
Mads:"Why didn't she tell us?"
Cole:"She didn't want everyone to worry about her and plus I don't think she wanted to re-live it"
Cami:"How did she get it?"
Cole:"That's not my story to tell. I think it's up to Lili to tell you when she's ready"
Mads:"Fine"