Getting Closer.

After telling him that I was completely clueless in almost everything werewolf. He had to fill in the blanks awkwardly about the mating process. It was weird for me to think about. That a mark keeps you only to one person forever and other werewolves actually follow the rules mostly when it comes to wolves that are taken. He explained what he had to do. He said he could do it now and it would hurt, or after sex, when it would feel better. Mating would be complete. It sounded like we were animals when he stated it that way. I was not interested in any of that at the moment since I was so tired and it was almost morning. I just suggested that we should go to bed, and we both passed out like that. 

---

We both woke up after like three hours of sleep and dragged our butts to class. 

After class, we went to the area where i got my coffee and we all studied for our next class. I got my computer setup next to Bayleigh. 

I was just about to get ready to start my homework when I realized that my purse was missing...

"Something wrong?" Callum said since he noticed me sort of panicking. 

"My purse is missing..." I started as i looked wildly around the table. "Shit." Callum got up and started to help me look.

"Im gonna go check.." I started.

"Ill come with," Callum ended my sentence and we both took off toward the classroom.

The room was black, so searching for the lights was next to impossible. My phone was in my purse so i did not have a flashlight. 

"I got you," Callum whispered into my ear as he held me up by my hips. Sparks shot through my body as i controlled my breathing. My heart raced but i had to remain calm and not jump on him or something crazy. I found the lights finally and then walked away from Callum to where we were sitting. Sure enough, my purse was still under my seat. I bent down and grabbed it and when i came up, Callum was right there again. We had a back to the should i kiss him or should i not moment. After last night, I figured that we had more of an understanding, but it was still really weird between us. 

"Why are you being so nice to me now?" I asked. He cocked his head, he frowned at remembering what happened yesterday but he smiled again. 

"Isn't it obvious?" He said, taking a step toward me again, taking away the space between us. He pulled his head to my neck slowly, watching me, waiting for me to say no. I could not bring myself to make him stop, so he kissed my neck. Slowly we moved up to my ear, "You are the most beautiful girl ever and I want to be only yours."

My knees almost gave way as i listen to him talk so gentle to me. He came back up again to look me in the eyes. His lips went to mine again slowly, he was gentle with me.

He pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around him. He then lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his torso. He was still kissing me slowly, but passionately. 100 fireworks went off in my stomach and I did not want to stop for anything. He turned us around and rested me gently against the wall. I let my hands explore his sculpted chest as he kissed down my neck again. I was breathing heavily now, and he was too. He soon slowed it down and rested his forehead on mine. 

All i could ever think about, was wanting to kiss him forever. All i knew was that this boy made me feel alive and all i wanted was to be around him. He had his eyes closed as he rested his head on my shoulder. He kissed my neck and just left his head there. He was still holding me up and i was still unsure what to think. 

"We better go back, before the others worry." I said quietly, not wanting to ruin the moment. 

"What if i don't want to," Callum said quietly. He lifted his head to look me in the eyes again. His perfect blues eyes were to die for. "I don't wanna go back to class or anything. I just wanna be here."

I smiled at his cheesy line but i felt the same way deep down.

"I have one more class today, then we can go back to bed?" I asked, unsure of what he actually wanted to do this afternoon. 

"Perfect," He said kissing me again. 

==

When our next class ended, and Callum took me back to his dorm room. I had to finish some homework for tomorrow since I did not want to worry about it all night. 

I was just finishing up on this last question for my reading review when he jumped on me almost. He grabbed me and threw me in his bed and before i realized what was going on, he was tickling me. I was laughing so hard and i tried to get away but obviously i couldn't. I was wore out to begin with and then all my energy was drained from trying to run. I then pinned me down with no strength to get him off. 

"Now, that i have you under my control, you will agree to my terms," I he said with a smile. 

I was in no position of power so i asked what his terms were and i prayed that they were not terrible. 

"I am going to tickle you until you agree that you will sleep in here with me tonight," He said with his smirk.

"Fine! Stop tickling me!" He stopped and came up and kissed me. 

"Woahhhhhhh dude come on let a brother know when your gonna be doing this!" Derrek's voice rang out from the door.

I jumped to the other side of the bed and Callum stood up. We were not doing anything but Derrek was just gonna be rude. He had a smile on his face as he dragged a girl behind him into the room. It must of been that girl from last night because she blushed as she looked at Callum. My face flared up with anger. 

"Well this is awkward..," Derrek said. "I guess we are spending the night in your dorm?" He asked her. She nodded really fast and then high tailed it out of there.

I tried not to look upset but I was. Callum has seen her almost naked. It was a very annoying thought to have in the back of my head. 

"Hey, you have nothing to worry about now. I am refusing to even look at other girls."

"Your pathetic," I bursted out laughing at his face. He pulled me back on top of him and kissed me more and more.