Two Can Play This Game.

Callum POV

I let a week pass without her seeing me. I had to keep my distance since i am so bad at making first impressions good ones. It almost killed me knowing that she was upset about something. I could not talk to her since she still did not know who I was. 

I was gonna change that today.

Serena POV

I walked into Algebra with Bayleigh. We had a long talk last night about Max. We both decided that I was done with him, well at least I decided that.

A group of people  waved us over to them. It was a group of kids sitting in the corner of the lecture hall.

"Come on over," Bayleigh said to me, "You're gonna love them."

"This is Derrek, you know Katie..." and she listed off other people's names. Mason came up behind me and walked to the group. He gave a high five to Derrek as he sat down next to him.

 She also mentioned that they were all very good at math and were willing to tutor. I smiled at my new friends and my new best friend for making friends with the smart kids. 

"Where they hell did you meet them?" I asked her and she replied with a smile.

"I have my ways," Was what she simple said.

I sat down next to Katie and Bayleigh and got out my homework when that male voice came up behind us. 

"Hey guys sorry I'm late," My eyes widened since i could recognize that scent anywhere. My heart began to pound since I knew it was my mate but I have never actually seen his face.

I did not look away from my homework on my desk, i tried to look super busy and i hoped that i would not have to be introduced to my mate. But of course i was wrong. Bayleigh whispered into my ear about him, i looked up at him for a second regretting it since he was of course staring down at me contently. I could not help but stare back. He was gorgeous. Like literally model material. I gulped as his eyes looked me over, they were full of desire. I turned away from him and faced Bayleigh. 

My face was so red right now.

Derrek I think was his name came up to me and got down to my level and smiled.

"Hey Serena, that is Callum. Bayleigh has a nice introduction for the rest of us but not him" He said smiling at pointing towards my mate, or Callum. I gave him a quick fake smile and smiled back at Derrek? I turned back to Bayleigh who was explaining that Callum is like schools most wanted "bachelor." That pissed me off to hear that all the girls in school swooned over him. My blood began to boil.

 I changed the subject quickly since his eyes on me made me super nervous and i just wanted to run away. 

And since when did he have my algebra class anyway!?

The professor came out minutes later, thank God i thought. Callum had to sit on the far end of the group, and the opposite side as me. I sighed and tried to make my hands stop shaking. I wanted a normal college life, not to have my mate the most sought after guy in school.

When class ended i knew that i was not safe, i pulled Bayleigh and Katie out of there so fast. 

"Whoa girl," Bayleigh called from behind me as i yanked her to the bathroom.

"I really have to go!" I said trying to act like nothing was wrong. She smiled at me and laughed, she bought my excuse.

=

We went to the tiny coffee shop on campus and had a free hour to work on all that math crap. It was just us girls till Katie texted the boys where we were. Callum was also included in that group. I acted fake as fuck around him but not enough to make my new friends realize who he actually was to me. He kept his eyes on me the whole period, i needed to get away. 

"Medium extra dry soy cappuccino for Serena," the Barista called, i started to move my stuff around when a hand went on top of mine. My eyes shot up to Callum who was sitting across from me. 

"I got it," He said with a beautiful smile as he got up and went to grab my coffee. I slowly pulled my hand away and watched him walk away. Bayleigh winked at me from across the table and Katie giggled to herself. I fake a smile and played it off. My heart was about to shot out of my chest, he fricken touched me. The weird part is that i liked it, only for a second, like i felt whole for a second. His coffee was soon called after mine, he also grabbed Derrek's. Probably trying to make it seem like he was not just being nice to me. 

I started to do my homework again and Callum set my coffee down in front of me.

"Thanks, bro," I said without looking up at me. Friend zone his ass was the only thing going through my head.

"Anytime," He said, he was trying to flirt with me. His voice was calm and cool. It melted my heart. 

My phone went off:
Bayleigh

Damn girl, get some!!(:

-

I smiled and shook my head at her as i looked up at her. She was biting her lip and looking like she was trying seduce me. I had to laugh at her, and shook my head again. I was so happy i had this girl as my friend. But she still had no idea who he was to me. My phone went off again: Mason(;

Hey remember me? Where did you guys all go? Wanna grab lunch?

-

I took my opportunity, "Hey Bay," She looked up again at me and raised her eyebrows, "Wanna meet Mason for lunch?" I said as i turned to Callum, he looked like he sucked in a lot of air, like his chest was puffed up and he was clenching his jaw. We had a stare down. But I looked away. I was not going to make this into a game, I just wanted him to know his place for the time being. 

"Omg yes, sounds like fun!" Bayleigh said standing up picking up her stuff.

"Katie, wanna come too?" I asked her peeking at Callum. He looked pissed, not gonna lie.

"Of course!" She said too as us girls got up and grabbed our stuff and left the boys.

"See you later!" Derrek called over his shoulder since he was so into his homework. I was still staring at Callum as he watched me walk away. What was his problem?

===

BTW if one of you guys wanna make me a book cover for this story, that would be greatly appreciated...I'm not creative in that aspect and I have no idea how. Please and thank you (:

Callum = Kay-lum - how to say his name if you did not know.