If it's over,,

"Dammit Max!" I yelled as he threw a box at me again. I promised him that I would help him move into his new apartment. We were strangely getting along, which has been something that has not happened for a long time.. but it was still extremely awkward between us. We barely were talking but then again, what would we talk about.

"How was classes today?" He asked me while carrying some boxes out the truck while I grabbed the smaller ones he thought he could just throw at me. Douche.

"They were good, made a couple of friends and such," Not to mention i met my mate, oh and by the way, i am a werewolf. I laughed at my comments in my head. It even scares me to think that I am a werewolf, I havent changed into her for a long time, and i am okay with that.

"Well that's good I guess." He walked away from me. I smirked at him and shook my head as I followed him with my boxes. Yeah, it's not like you care about my day, so it seems.

Why are we even still together...?

His apartment was nice, way nicer than my dorm. It was a loft and had a nice kitchen and really spacey. Plenty of space in here for him to get away from me. Remember that he needs his space from me. Of course it is all about Max.

I helped him sort through his stuff and put it mostly all way. It was super quiet and awkward.

SUPER AWKWARD.

I finally got the courage to ask him what the hell was going on between us. I need to know like now because I was getting sick of my boy friend not talking to me anymore. I needed answers because I was tired of arguing with him.

"hey Max..." I started to say. Here we go.

"Yeah."He did not look up at me.

"What's going on? Like why is this so weird right now..?"

He sighed and then looked at me. "Honestly?" He said, sort of like he was scared of what he had to say or something.

"Well yeah? I wouldn't want to listen to you lie about something... If something is bothering you then tell me." We are a couple, supposedly, we should talk about it or end it right here right now.

And to be honest, I wouldn't mind the second option.

"I am seeing someone," He blurted that out so fast it took me a couple seconds to have it register in my brain. I actually could not speak, It was so sudden and unexpected. "That is why you cannot live with me because I don't want to have to sneak around. I am a grown man and dealing with a teenage girl as a girlfriend is super hard for me."

My face probably relieved and I almost smiled.... which made him puzzle my reaction.

"Wow, I was expecting fireworks or maybe a slap?" He actually said that jokingly..

"I can slap you if you want," I shot back. I was actually trying hard not to laugh or yell that I told you so. I knew that he was going to cheat after I almost did.

"Yeah, I don't want you to slap me, your slaps hurt," He is unbelievable.

"OK, are we forgetting the matter that you're cheating on me?" I was more confused than anything, sad to say I was not even that mad. I just kept thinking that I am this much closer to being a free women... who has a mate....and he is in like all my classes... but that is not the point.

I knew it though. I knew that there was a reason he would not let me move in. I freaking knew it.

"Yeah, I just got over this relationship after that party," His eyes searched my face for some sort of a reaction to this whole thing, but I did not give him one. Did he want a reaction? I can give him one.

I felt like he was making this whole thing up to make me leave him or something though, like something just was not adding up... But I wanted to leave at that point ever. He is either lying or really doing it.

"Yeah well this is probably the most awkward break up ever and I don't feel like fighting over something that is beyond over so I think i am gonna go," I got up and started to grab my things when he grabbed my arm. His face looked stern, like he was disappointed in my whole reaction here.

"This is all I get? We have been dating for years and you don't even care enough to fix things? You know me, I hate cheaters...."

"But yet you're doing it to me right now," I said interrupting him with my rant. "If you want a reaction, I could give you one right now but I am not that kind of girl and if this is some form of technique to get me to be more committed to you than you got me confused with some other girl."

And with that, I walked out of his apartment and did not look back.

Fuck that.

---

Quick update!! Let me know what you think!!