«17»

Jungkook's POV

My body had no reaction towards Jimin's hug. I just stood there, dumbfounded by his warmth. By his charm. My tall body stiff and awkward.
The most beautiful human being was hugging me out of nowhere.

Should I push him?
Should I maybe even, hug back?

Thoughts raising through my head.

Jimin's ever so fluffy lips gently resting on the dip of neck. His soft sweater tickled my ear. What a beautiful moment this was.

Just us two, Jimin in my hold. Close. Loving.

No!
He doesn't like me! He's just playing his stupid little twisted games again! I know he'll leave once more.

"What are you doing?" I asked sternly and dominant.

Loosing his grip, the smaller opened his beautiful crescent eyes, looked up at me with a deep blush.
"I-I don't know" he whispered. His sweet vanilla voice came out as a whimper. A whimper of help, a whimper that made me want to hold the man In front of me forever.

I took a small sigh closing my eyes for a quick second. I opened my eyes staring deep into his innocent looking ones.

My eyes naturally shifted to his parted lips. By far the most beautiful lips I've ever seen. So pink and smooth. It was so tempting to kiss those marvelous lips, yet I kept control.

This was all a part of his twisted jokes.

And for sure this time I won't fall for a guy like him.

Park Jimin you damn devil

To be continued ....