«1»

3rd Person P.O.V

Sup fuckface" Jungkook chuckled entering the dorm's kitchen.

"Well good morning to you too jungcock" Jimin rolled his eyes taking a huge sip of his coffee.

They were the only two awake at the moment...and that was not good, at all. The two band mates hated each other so much that many fights occur between the maknaes daily.

"Haha very funny, now if you mind leaving because I'm about to eat" Jungkook pointed at the door raising his eyebrow at Jimin.

"What the hell is wrong with me staying here?" Jimin protested slamming his mug on the table.

"Well Jimin, you see Im quite a clean person, so I can't really stand eating next to trash" Jungkook smirked.

"Oh now you did it fucker!!" Before Jungkook can defend himself, the 20 year old was on the floor receiving punches by the small other on top of
him.

And the fighting began.

-
"God these two are at it again." Namjoon sighed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Yep. Just hope that they don't wake up Yoongi, you know how that will go if they do" Taehyung chuckled as he stretched.

"IM GOING TO FUCK THESE TWO UP!!" Yoongi yelled furiously storming out of his room.

Namjoon and Taehyung only stared at each other with poker faces.

"Too late"
-

"Yeah eat shit, you piece of trash!" Jungkook smirked. He had put Jimin in a lock position, pushing the older's face to the floor.

The 22 year old managed to free his hand, he quickly grasped Jungkook's bulge and began to squeeze as hard as he could.

"Aghhh" Jungkook winced in pain letting the smaller out of his hold.

"Ha!" Jimin laughed releasing Jungkook's now bruised up balls.

"I'm going to kill you both" Yoongi calmly spoke out. He was standing behind the door. Fist clenched together. His usual milky skin had turned to a light red. Veins popped out from his arms to his neck. His eyes glared at the two on the floor.

The Hyung only saw red.

"Shit" both boys said in union. They knew they were fucked.

To be continued....

-
How do you guys like it so far??
I really enjoy the concept and plot of this book.
Hope you guys do too.
❤️❤️

Bye bye ~Author Nim