do people even know what my story is about wtf, cause I sure as hell dont

After years of repressing the memory of my wattpad phase, I returned, only to shudder at the thought that thousands of eyes have read through my "book". And even continue to add my work into their reading list.

I mean, thank you, me as a little middle school kid really liked that people were reading my stupid horribly-written first-attempt at a novel.

But alas, I am now actually in HS and it is nothing like my book, and I feel kind of cheated despite not being surprised.

I got a DM that was like "I don't get your story." HONESTLY NEITHER DO I.

But I still feel guilty when I check the comments and people are like "UPDATE" and I know I never plan to update it as I just dont have the time, and my writing style and attitude to Wattpad in general has changed so much.

If anyone still wanted to know what happens well, thank god I wrote how I wanted the book to go down on a notepad when I was in middle school...

So anyway, the plan was they would go to the Philippines (I'm from there, can you tell?) and Bea (the queen bee character) would expose rich main character for being rich, and for some reason that turns her into a social pariah.
Main Character #2 (whose name excapes me) helps her through her newfound infamy and they become close friends.
Bea on the other hand realizes her fame and popularity will get her no where, and she can't take living so ingenuinely anymore, and breaks up with her boyfriend.
In the Philippines, they meet a tall dark and handsome man and Rich Main Character (whose name also refuses to come to me) falls in love, and Main Character #2 is kind of jealous because her friend doesnt pay attention to her anymore. (Maybe she's a lesbian, or maybe she's just a Leo, whose to say?).
Rich Main Character's father does not approve and she kind of likes that so she continues to defy her father by dating Tall Dark and Handsome.

Where would all this lead? I didn't know either.

I honestly did not have much of a plan for my book, and you can probably tell by the way I wrote it that there was no forethought to any event in the story. Which, I mean, I was in middle school give me some credit.

Anyway, I hope you all have happy lives.

Stay Angsty, Children.