{ Hermes' Cabin #11 }

{ picture made by darknessem }

*

Since Hermes is the god of hospitality and his cabin houses the children of unclaimed gods along with his own, the interior of the cabin resembles a miniature hotel and always has rooms for more residents whereas the outside looks like a regular summer cabin with an image of a winged shoe above the door. The floors are covered with velvet carpets while the ceiling of the main lobby presents an entire map of the world. When someone looks up towards it and focuses on somewhere they'd rather be, images of that place are seen by the viewer. As Hermes also presides over travel and athletics, there is a hidden compartment in one of the walls where the cabin's equipment for exercise, sports and travel are stored. A lone statue of Hermes stands at the center of the lobby. Each room possesses a nice large bed and a trunk at the foot of the bed which can only be opened by the owner of the room to prevent any sort of thievery. Hermes himself placed all these enchantments on the cabin.

*

Hermes, God of Messengers, Travelers, and Thieves, Messenger of the Gods, God of Roads and Merchants

*

Former Hermes Cabin Occupants

Luke Castellan (deceased) (with May Castellan)

Connor Stoll

Travis Stoll

Chris Rodriguez

Cecil

Gus

Julia Feingold

Alice Miyazawa

Other Unnamed Occupants

*

Current Hermes Cabin Occupants: