Chapter 7

Here u guys go Chp 7 is up for u guys!!😃 Enjoy!!!

~Third Person View~

It's been several minutes and the score was 10 to 9. Serin being 10 and the other team 9.

Everyone on the court is all sweaty and tired but still had the energy to win the game.

Kuroko misdirected the ball to Kagami and he dunked the ball and the score was 11 to 9.

After we made that point the other team took it right back.

~Time Skip~

After many dunks and points the score was 20 to 19.

5 more points for Serin to win and you can see that Kise was getting frustrated.

~End of POV~

Aly's POV

Kuroko-kun had the ball and past it to me. Then all of a sudden I started feeling dizzy and my vision was getting all blurry.

I looked to my left and right and in 10 seconds I blacked out just like that.

I was barely awake and I could hear faint voices but after that everything went silent.

~End Of POV~

Kagami's POV

As Kuroko past the ball to Aly she fell to the ground and I ran and caught her before she hit the ground.

I shook her and shook but she didn't wake up. I got super worried and I told the coach to call a time out.

As I got to the bench we laid Aly on a gurney and I put a cold cloth on her forehead.

I watched and saw that she was breathing but then the coach told me we had to continue the game.

So we did.

-10 minutes later-

After 10 minutes we started losing the score was 22 to 23.

I grunted angrily

We were doing so well with Aly for some reason and now were losing.

End of POV

Aido's POV

" If Aly was okay we would be winning but I want make sure she is okay before making her play games."

"GOSH I'm so stupid!!"

"Why did I make her play!!"

All of a sudden I heard a voice and turned around and saw Aly awake.

" Coach please put me back in the game I'm okay now."

"Aly No!"

"You are hurt and you need a break."

"No please put me back in." she pouted

I couldn't say no.

I sighed and changed members

Now she is back in the game.

~End of POV~

_________________________

Hello guys!!!😃😃😃

I AM SO SOORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE!!! I was so busy that I had no time but I finally gave u guys a chappie !!!😁😁😁😁

Also Thank u guys for over 800 reads and please continue to read my story😋😋😋

Sorry if it was short too😓😓😓

Please vote and comment for any ideas or anything. Like I always say sorry for any mistakes.

Thanks Again and PEACE✌✌✌✌

~_SetsukoChan_