Chapter 1

So I finally come up with a story and its about my favorite Anime so I hope u guys really enjoy this and Here we go

~Two Months ago~

Kagami's POV

I just now found out on the First Day of school that Aly is sick again.

I feel so horrible for my sister. If anything would happen to her I would never forgive myself.

So I went into Aly's room and gave her medicine and tucked her in bed

Aly: " Onii-San what are you still doing here I thought your suppose to be at school. It's suppose to be your First day."

Me: " I'm going to skip and stay with you until you get better."

Aly: "No!!! You are going to school and that's final Onii-San!!! I'm not going to forgive myself if you don't go so please go for me."

She then pouted and I couldn't say no to that.

Me: " Fine but I'm going to be calling you every 5 minutes and if you don't pick up I'm coming straight home and staying with you till you get better."

Aly: "Hai!!"

Me: " Okay cya later Aly! I Love You!"

Aly: " Bye Onii-San!!!"

End of POV

Two Month's Later

Aly's POV

For two straight months I've been stuck in bed sick and unable to go to school but now the day has finally come. My First Day Of School.

I'm in the same year as my big brother Kagami Taiga.

Kagami has helped me catch up with school and sometimes Kuroko his friend from his basketball team came and helped out Kagami whenever he had to go out.

So far my only friends are my big bro and Kuroko-chan.

~In the Morning~

I woke up and got dressed in the school uniform ready to go to school.

I quickly ran down stairs to see Onii-San and Kuroko-chan waiting for me.

Me: " Sorry to keep you guys waiting."

Kagami: " It's fine. So let's go to school. Oh and Aly I almost forgot you are in the same class as me and Kuroko."

Me: " Okay a least I won't be alone on the First Day! So come on guys I want to go to school!!"

I quickly grabbed on there wrists and dragged them to the school.

We finally got there and I saw the huge school in front of me.

I was so excited that I quickly ran inside leaving my brother and Kuroko outside. Surprised at my reaction.

I'm going to have a great day today

__________________________

Hello Guys it's Ally

I really hope u guys enjoyed my first chapter on this book. I'll be uploading more chapters tomorrow hopefully or maybe today u don't know and I'm sorry for any mistakes I made and sorry if its short. Please vote and comment any ideas or feedback I would love if u guys did that!😃

Well Thanks Again and PEACE✌✌✌

~_SetsukoChan_