Chapter 6

Here is Number 6 and Enjoy!!!😎

~Third Person View~

The ball went the to Serin team.

Kagami had the ball in his hand and threw it to Kuroko which he used his misdirection and pasted it to Aly

Aly then ran down the court to the three pointer line and shot the ball and it made it to the hoop and she ran down back to her teammates and they gave her high fives.

Everyone looked at Aly with such a surprised look.

Thinking how a girl so fragile can shoot like that.

Right now the score is 3 to 0

Serin was taking the lead.

Kasamatsu had the ball and passed it to Kise the GOM copycat.

Aly went up to Kise and tried to block him.

She knew that he was better than her but the thing they didn't know was that she was very special.

The thing was that they never knew that Aly used to work with Kagami's basketball coach back in America.

She would practice with her in secret that's why Aly is kinda better than her brother.

That's where she learned by herself to do vanishing drive.

-Back to the Game-

Aly looked at the middle of Kise's chest and watched his movement with her peripheral vision.

She saw him go to the right.

So she quickly went to the right and stole the ball from him and started dribbling down the court passing it to Kagami.

Then Kagami passed it to Kuroko and he misdirected to one of the other teammates in our team.

That teammate then past it to Aly.

She then dribbled down the court but then got stopped by the one and only Kise.

Kise locked eyes with Aly trying to predict the next move she was going to make but couldn't seem to figure it out.

Aly was getting blocked by Kise and had to do her special move.

~ Kise's POV~

I couldn't believe my own eyes that this girl can play really well.

Now I'm getting excited to go one on one with her.

HAHAHA Finally I'm one on one with her.

Guess she is having trouble trying to get away.

I then smirked in the inside but then with a blink of an eye she vanished. So I turned around and saw she was already at the three point line.

She jumped and made the shot and gracefully landed down.

I was so amazed that a girl like her can get past me. I mean I'm one of the Generation of Miracles. I'm one of the best players but I guess it can't be helped.

I just got beaten by a girl.

__________________________

Hello everyone its me again. I hoped u guys will like this chapter.😄😄 I'm very sorry if it is confusing. I'll try to get better at writing.

Very sorry if it was short too.😞😞😞

I'm going to try to update tomorrow but I have school.

So u should be watching out for that new chappie. I say all the time "Please Vote And Finally Please leave a comment to try to help me improve and also I've been having writers block so if u have any ideas please message me u my inbox or whatever it's called😂😂

Thanks Again and PEACE✌✌✌✌✌

~_SetsukoChan_