Ships

Alex's mouth gaped in an O seeing the Warbler ships stop at the shore. Lani gave him a quick refresh on what was going on by giving him a tiny shove.

"Oh sorry," he said while itching the back of his head.

"Think! You ARE the leader of Artime so....WHAT DO WE DO?!" She said almost breaking down on her knees. Alex knew exactly what to do.

"Get your vests and as many components you've got. Your assignment will be on your blackboards."He screamed while running to his room.

He quickly got changed and headed out to the field where he saw drowning Warblereans. He just remembered that they couldn't swim. Thank goodness for whoever ran away from that island! As soon as he thought that they all paddled to the shore. Alex was shocked. Lani was stalling most of the melee fighters, and Samheed took on the ranged. Meghan went over to Lani and helped with the melee fighters. Just as Alex went over to Samheed he heard a scream...it was Lani's. He looked over to see Lani passed out with cuts and a slash through her arm. Alex was the first one to start running towards her. He built up so much anger he could could charge through three brick walls. He slithered two arms under her and ran towards the mansion. He looked down at her to make sure she was ok. She grinned slightly and snuggled deep into his chest. This was the best feeling a guy could have, but no time to think about that...she was dying!