My Feelings

I woke up to Sam yelling at the nurses.

"Sam," I whispered. He looked at me.

"Alex? I'm so sorry!" He cried. He put his head in his hands.

"Remember the time you and I, had the hiccups and couldn't talk for an hour?" I asked in a weak voice. He laughed and nodded. Lani walked in. She smiled at me when I laughed with Sam.

"Sam, Sky says she forgives you for hurting him," Lani said glancing at me. He nodded.

"Alex, you look terrible," Lani whined. She hugged me tight. I kissed her forehead.

"You look beautiful, and don't worry about me...I am fine," I replied. She smiled.

***

Couple months later, Alex is healed!

"Alex! Come back here!" I heard Lani yell. I took her nail polish. Women. I ran across the beach and tripped. Just my luck. Lani jumped on top of me.

"Owwww!" I fake-cried. She took the nail polish.

"You are mean!" She yelled. We paused for a moment. Lani was about to get off, but I grabbed her hand. I sat up with her in my lap. I kissed her gently, and she kissed back. I got on top of her and kissed her harder. One leg on each side of her. We played tongue-o-war, then I got off of her. My first, MOS. Make Out Session. We said jokes and laughed until Meghan came running out.

"Meg, who do you think I will have my first MOS with?" I asked her.

"Um, Lani?" She asked grossly.

"Well, MOS completed," I replied.

"Ewwwww! Lani? With this?" She motioned her hand at me.